I was watching The Exorcist the other morning and I got to thinking how cool would it be to be possessed by a demon or even The Devil for just a little while?

I would love to have some video of me turning my head completely around. That would definitely help my YouTube channel get views and subscribers.

What cool thing would you do if you were possessed?
Maybe your threads would be better. They certainly couldn't be worse.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I would go scare WBC.
Quote by Lord_Doku
The entire Spider line sounds like a trashcan getting humped by a fire truck while it's in the garbage disposal unit.

Basically...
Quote by theogonia777
Maybe your threads would be better. They certainly couldn't be worse.

I never even considered that. As soon as I get homefrom work I'm gonna play with my ouija board and try to get possessed.

note to self: buy ouija board on way home. milk also.
hamburger buns.
shampoo.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The devil may twist your head around, but would probably leave you paralysed after the ordeal.

The girl in the movie was ok afterwards. There was even an Exorcist part two. I own that movie though I have not yet watched it. My understanding is that it was pretty horrible.
Last edited by 5_Years_Dead at May 23, 2013,
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
The girl in the movie was ok afterwards. There was even a part two. I own that movie though I have not yet watched it. My understanding is that it was pretty horrible.

There was also a part 3, and Linda Blair even reprised the role in a Leslie Nielsen spoof called Repossessed (which was pretty good). But think about it. Let's assume possession is real. The Exorcist is a movie. Chances are, if your head goes 360 degrees, it's going to snap. The Devil ain't no Patch Adams.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
There was also a part 3, and Linda Blair even reprised the role in a Leslie Nielsen spoof called Repossessed (which was pretty good). But think about it. Let's assume possession is real. The Exorcist is a movie. Chances are, if your head goes 360 degrees, it's going to snap. The Devil ain't no Patch Adams.

Devil magic will make that shit bend like rubber bands.

There's a bunch of cool stuff to do, but would you even have control over it? Aren't you in his possession?
Quote by frankv
Devil magic will make that shit bend like rubber bands.

There's a bunch of cool stuff to do, but would you even have control over it? Aren't you in his possession?

I was thinking that since we were working together and all maybe He would let me enjoy a few of the perks.
Quote by lucky1978
I'd **** my ***** with a ****ing ****, fat **** Count Chocula

You're called "lucky" because you survived the accident with only minor brain damage?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It wasn't Satan it was Pazuzu. Ancient Assyrian and Babylonian mythology.

Last edited by jugglingfreak at May 23, 2013,
It wouldn't be as exciting as having Spiderman spray his web on you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.