Hey UG

Im the leadguitarist in a Hardrockband called Resound, and we have just released our debut single ''High Off A Bible''. I just want you to hear it, and maybe give a review or some feedback. So here it is:

,https://www.facebook.com/ReSoundpage?sk=app_178091127385&app_data

We are from Copenhagen, and we have only played shows in Denmark, but hopefully we can tour outside Denmark some time. If you like our song, then we would appreciate if you would like our facebookpage, or maybe share it

Ps. The guitarsolo starts around 3:00 and i know that all of you are interested in solos

Rock on !

/RESOUND
Your band is subpar and your song is horribly immature. I recommend learning to write better songs and growing up a bit before writing any more lyrics.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i got super stoned once and decided to read the book of genesis, and i kid you not, it was being narrated to me in the biggest and fullest, most manly, full of sex, reverb and bass voice iv ever heard in my life. it was like if morgan freeman had balls the size of jupiter. it read me the entire book, full of insane universe creating visuals. but too bad none of it was real, but it was most definitely an entertaining read.
What you mean by 'released our debut single', is put the recording we did at our school's bullshit studio up on Facebook.
Quote by Kexplorer
Hey UG

Im the leadguitarist in a Hardrockband called Resound, and we have just released our debut single ''High Off A Bible''. I just want you to hear it, and maybe give a review or some feedback. So here it is:

,https://www.facebook.com/ReSoundpage?sk=app_178091127385&app_data

We are from Copenhagen, and we have only played shows in Denmark, but hopefully we can tour outside Denmark some time. If you like our song, then we would appreciate if you would like our facebookpage, or maybe share it

Ps. The guitarsolo starts around 3:00 and i know that all of you are interested in solos

Rock on !

/RESOUND

no we're not

Even if you didn't really just say "rock on" and have a single called "high off the bible" I still wouldn't check out your shit band.
Quote by willT08
What you mean by 'released our debut single', is put the recording we did at our school's bullshit studio up on Facebook.

I'd guess that they recorded it in one of the member's bedroom/basement. Maybe they even got Ian to produce it for them, what with his professional mixing techniques.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It actually isn't all that bad

It's fast paced, that one little riff after the intro riff was kinda neat, and I like the singer's voice

The mixing is pretty poor, but I'm assuming you didn't have the best of recording equipment, so it's not bad

I listened to like the first minute or so minute and a half

wasn't too bad

edit: you're not going to get any good feedback here lol, i'd go over to the promote your band forum

don't get discouraged though, keep it up, improve, and things will look better for ya
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at May 23, 2013,