Hey there guys, I am looking for a new amp.

Budget: 400-650€

Experience: I play guitar for around 5-6 years, i like to improvise alot, compose, and play some covers from my favorite artists.

Favorite artists: Guthrie Govan, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, A perfect circle, Alice in chains, red hot, 70-80 rock/hard rock bands, etc.

Music style preference: I think what would suit me the best would be something that could give me some nice crunch sound similar to Guthrie govan tones, for some jazz and blues. However i also like good metal, even tho i don´t need that much distortion tones.
And some good warm cleans/cleans for reggae licks would be nice too.

Pickups? Default of PRS SE Santana

New or Used? New

Location? Portugal

Current Gear? This one is for my PRS Santana SE. I may get a guitar upgrade later. As for pedals nothing fancy.

Playing live/with band? I would like to play in small studios and small gigs, with drummer yes.

Thank you for your time.
What amp do ou have now?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Laney VC100
Jet City JCA 5212rc (thomann has these cheap right now)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
JCA50 is a good shout
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
This amp gets a lot of good reviews - http://www.thomann.de/pt/traynor_ycv50b.htm.
and Steve Wilson uses Bad Cat Amps I believe - http://www.thomann.de/pt/bad_cat_cougar_50_b_stock.htm
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
5150II/6505+ 212 combo used,
JCA 50 is a good call too

or play through a high end pod on your spider, if you don't plan on gigging.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
yeah jet city is a good call, but i'm guessing the higher gain heads/combos are the ones to go for, not the lower gain 5212rc (though i haven't tried it, it might be fine).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah jet city is a good call, but i'm guessing the higher gain heads/combos are the ones to go for, not the lower gain 5212rc (though i haven't tried it, it might be fine).

Hit it with a boost and your fine for metal, it will do hard rock out of the box
I suggested it more because TS also said he wanted to do Jazz, and the 5212 has a good clean channel.
The 5212 is based in the Soldano Lucky 13 amp.

The JCA50 is a good call also
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
oh ok, good call, i missed the jazz bit
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?