Long story in short: My stepmother and my father abuses my little brother and it affects me really negatively. Not to mention that my father minimalized the support in college, probably just to "make me stronger" (he takes too seriously the "what doesn't kill you..." thing, maybe this is the reason behind the thing I mentioned). Also he never really helped me in his male pride just wanted me to become a true man, who's racist, misogynist, etc. And the worst of all: I have to live there due my financial problems.

While I'm trying hard to find a job (probably a telejob due my area has nothing), the bad family affected me very badly. I hardly can speak with them (they're very racist and this thing comes up too often). Also I don't really have friends here and not in relationship, so I started to go a bit insane in my loneliness. And also affected my studies. (it also hard to find my place here, because people here just very different)

While loud music throught headphones can cancel out shouting very well (especially metal), I still don't know how to deal with other things. How can I ignore all these things and only focus on my only goal? (to get out from here) Unfortunatlety I can't really change them, they're closed minded.
Quote by ZILtoid_1991
metal

That's your problem.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ZILtoid_1991
stepmother and my father abuses my little brother

Authorities, call them
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by theogonia777
That's your problem.

Is it in your nature to ever be nice?

TS, maybe you should call social services if it really is bad for your bro.

About the goal thing, what is your goal? Are you still in college or have finished and are job searching primarily?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How exactly do they abuse your little brother? If it's serious abuse and not just force him to do the dishes abuse, ignoring them really shouldn't be your aim...

This.

If he's actually in trouble you need to try and help him and stop being so selfish.
Quote by ZILtoid_1991
How can I ignore all these things and only focus on my only goal?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Totes bang your stepmom.

I was going to take this thread seriously, but then thrash ruined it.

Also, something to do with the movie Precious.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Authorities, call them

I would, but I fear that I lose the remaining support or even going to the streets because of this action.

Basically they can't ignore small things which wouldn't bother other people. And also they're very conservative and they like to do thing it's used to be.

Quote by theogonia777
That's your problem.

What's wrong with metal? If this the problem, listening to unknown alternative rock bands singing about the sexual life of fishes would solve everything?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How exactly do they abuse your little brother? If it's serious abuse and not just force him to do the dishes abuse, ignoring them really shouldn't be your aim...

This. So much this.
-Run/lift/excercise
-Learn a new instrument
-Go for walks/anything to get out of the house
-Join a local club
-Join a local sports team
-Join the clergy

And like everyone else said, if they are actually, seriously, for realz abusing your brother or you, call someone who can help.
Take your brother with you, then ignore.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
If they are abusing your brother and you're doing nothing about it, you are doing the wrong thing. Call the police.
My home situation was pretty similar until i moved out a year ago. I used to listen to music and go on long walks a lot. It made me feel a bit better but it didn't solve anything.

And like others have said, if your brother is getting seriously abused then you should call the cops as soon as possible.
If they're abusing your brother, and you're trying to find a way to ignore it then it makes you as bad as them. Have a talk with your father. If that doesn't work call Social Services. Ignoring the problem is a short fix for a long time problem.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
If you have talked to your father about this and it didn't help; Talk to your little brother and explain the toughen up method your dad is foolishly using.
Then make a pact with little bro; when you get stable enough you both leave. Don't leave him behind.
Strength and love will get you guys through this.
Remember to keep talking to each other so you know how things are.
Keep a level head and a positive outlook.
Peace man.
Well, this puts my family trouble into perspective.

You should call the police if it's physical abuse.
I was "lucky" because my parents god divorced. My dad was a right shit head (drug addict, alcoholic, hit my siblings/mom, pulled guns on family members blah blah blah) so I got out of there ASAP. If the problems are as bad as you say, don't ignore them. Try to help your family out as much as you can before they end up more damaged.
Drugs & alcohol

srsly tho: call the cops
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
Don't complain till you've been kicked out. Shit can also be worse. Quit complaining and do more chores and get a job, looking dont count, bullshit your parents to earn respect and get good college grades or kill your good for nothing worthless parents.
Quote by ZILtoid_1991
I would, but I fear that I lose the remaining support or even going to the streets because of this action.

Basically they can't ignore small things which wouldn't bother other people. And also they're very conservative and they like to do thing it's used to be.

This is going to sound harsh, but if you're not reporting your father and stepmother for abusing your brother because you're afraid of losing college money, you're a shitty brother. Please tell me I misread that statement.
Are you stronger than your father?
ESP Horizon NT-II (Seymour Duncan) + Marshall JVM410C =

No pedals or any of that stuff, just a raw Marshall tone ran by my fingers!

There ya go, that should help a little.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by leony03
Is it in your nature to ever be nice?

I doubt that there is a serious problem. If TS's family was seriously that abusive, he would have gone to the proper authorities rather than asking an internet forum.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm pretty sure your brother wants you to help him, mate. And not in the "this affects me, arg" way.

Call the authorities depending on the seriousness of the matter.

If you have no one IRL to talk to for legal advice, feel free to message me.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.