Whats up all.its me again with new question about diecast tuners.I have a cheap guitar with this function my question is is there a right way to use this tuners and what is the advantage and disadvantage on using this tuners..thats all for now,i'm waiting for the answer or else this question will haunt me forever!! \m/
Diecast tuners mean nothing. Diecasting is just a way to make the tuners. It doesn't have any effect on anything. They work like any kind of tuner.

Are you asking how to string your guitar or tune your guitar?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at May 23, 2013,
Just how to tune it..I read a few article before and they said to tune it we have to loosen the screw and i was like WTF!! So i tune the guitar the wrong way all this time??!!
Anyway tq for the reply.. \m/
Like said, Diecast is just the way they manufactured the tuner. How to use it is all dependence on what kind of tuner it is.

You should not need to loosen any screw just for tuning. It's best if you can take a picture of those tuners and we will be able to tell which type they are.

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

What do you mean by 'using' them?

If you're talking about stringing them, then this is how.

Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
I mean the way to tune them i read an article saying that i have to loosen those screw before tuning 'em..
So the conclusion is,this is just a standard tuner...
Tq everyone..