Quote by Wicer
The brand is Vigier not Digler

sorry i just noticed that... should have put it in 720p... do you now the exact model and whether they are good or not?
Vigier Excalibur Original (or Original Custom). French* brand, pretty pricy. At this price point it's not really possible for it to be a bad guitar. The non-Custom is over 3 grand new.
Last edited by Seref at May 23, 2013,
Quote by Seref
Vigier Excalibur Original (or Original Custom). German brand, pretty pricy. At this price point it's not really possible for it to be a bad guitar. The non-Custom is over 3 grand new.

how much is this specific model?
Quote by Seref
Vigier Excalibur Original (or Original Custom). German brand, pretty pricy. At this price point it's not really possible for it to be a bad guitar. The non-Custom is over 3 grand new.

Made in France.
Whoops. Don't know where I got German from.
Quote by GuitarNewbee
how much is this specific model?

Assuming this is the Original it would be around $3000 new. If it were the Original Custom, it would be around $4000. You could probably find a well used Original for less than $2000.
Last edited by Seref at May 23, 2013,
Well; that one looks like it is an Excalibur Custom, which goes for about 3,200 Euros. In American dollars, that is $4,139.00. Quite an investment, to be sure.
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
yeah they're vigier and yeah they're very nice. I'm not sure I'd put them at the absolute top of the tree (with the likes of tyler etc.), but they're very, very nice guitars. as usual, it depends a lot on whether you like the neck shape etc., they're quite narrow at the nut.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?