To all you who make the "Top 100" what it is, Where is the Rock, Where is the Metal?
The Joshua Garcias.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
They're hanging out with jazz and disco in the land of dead genres.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Oh that 100 list. I was confused.
Yeah, The Joshua Garcias aren't on that list yet, TS.
But The Joshua Garcias are still #1.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ErikLensherr
They're hanging out with jazz and disco in the land of dead genres.

agreed, lets all just make our peace and move on to the future.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
folk pop with banjos tried to kill the metal

they succeeded.

I for one think The Joshua Garcias are awful and lack creativity. I'd go as far as putting them below One Direction and Nicki Minaj.
this house is bitchin
i don't think those people post here

i know none of my tabs are in the top 100

my tabs suck
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
#1: Forever Road
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
You dishonor the 06ers of this website.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.