I am about to upgrade Live Lite to the full version. Will all my Live Sets in Lite be safe and transfer to the upgrade with out getting lost or changing? Or should I store them some where extra to be safe?

I dont want to loose all my hard work.
Always better to check before making a large jump like that. Besides, there would be a lot of angry Ableton users if their sessions didn't carry over from Lite to Full or version to version :p
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Ok I got a question I was not expecting.

Ableton 9 can be 64 bit or 32 bit. My computer can take the 64 bit and has 8GB of Ram. But do I really need 64 bit?

Most VST's are 32bit atm, but in future they may all become 64bit. but bridges can be put on.

I only really do rock and blues music. Guitar, bass, harmonica, vocals and sampled drums. Maybe a vst keyboard or organ from time to time. I'm not a big fan off effects.

In the long run, which is better to have?
32 bit. Else it just becomes a pain in the ass.

I have jBridge for use with StudioOne but even then it doesn't always work.

If you're using 32 bit and you start to have RAM issues... then consider installing the 64 bit version.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at May 24, 2013,
Quote by ChemicalFire
32 bit. Else it just becomes a pain in the ass.

I have jBridge for use with StudioOne but even then it doesn't always work.

If you're using 32 bit and you start to have RAM issues... then consider installing the 64 bit version.

So can I change to 64 later on with out buying it all again?
I would assume so? I know when I bought studio one I got both installers. You'd be better asking Ableton about that.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!