I was thinking about buying a SH-13 Dimebucker to stick in my Ibanez RG870QMZ but im not sure if it will fit. I simply know nothing about pickup installation and Im not sure if the Dimebucker will fit in the cut holes I already have. I live to far away to go in to the shop and see if it will fit. Anyone know if it will fit?

Thanks in advance
It will fit in both the bridge and neck spaces. Electric guitar pickups are all made to the same basic dimensions: Strat, Tele, Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Firebird/minibucker, soapbar P-90, dogear P-90, humbucker, Filter'Tron and Wide Range are the standard pickup dimensions. Your guitar has two pickups that are regular humbucker size and one that is regular Strat size.

The Dimebucker is a pretty awful pickup, though.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Not the first time ive heard that this week sadly. What other pickups would you recommend? Im looking for something on the higher gain side and would prefer it to be passive.
Tesla makes some nice pickups.

Reverend guitars has spun off Railhammer pickups- the Chisel and Anvil models are the higher-gain ones.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Depends what sort of response you're after, what your amp and speakers are and how you like to run the EQ; bear in mind that your pickups do not define your sound anywhere near as much as your amps and guitar do. Also pickups do not have gain.

As a quick start though, higher-output pickups with a generally useful, even balance are things like the Seymour Duncan Distortion, Gibson 500T and DiMarzio Super Distortion. So if you're not sure where to start, it's hard to go wrong with those in terms of simply adding more power.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Mea culpa: I typed "gain" instead of "output." I actually DO know better.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!