I'm in a thrash/punk/metalcore band and it's slowing down my playing like crazy and as you probably realised that is a problem in this genre. I have washed my hands a bunch (duh) but nothing helps. Inb4 I was fapping. But seriously, has this happened to anybody before? Sorry for the weird/random question.
Get your fingers out of you ass.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
now i feel bad about calling metal gay (since they are giving each other handjobs now im a homophobe)
I like how I didn't realise the possibilities of making fun of this thread. They are endless.
srs though. You might try something beside whatever soap you're using. A powder might help.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
get glue and put it inbetween your fingers. you get used to your fingers being really really sticky, and so when you wash the glue off it doesn't seem that bad anymore
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Sticky fingers are for women mate
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
sweating while you play? sweat might be drying and making some stickiness...also after you finish getting your sister off you should consider washing her vag juice off your fingers.

His sister's cooter DOES smell heavenly.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No problem, just play some Kerry King.

0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-000-0-0-0-0000-0-0-00000-0--3-5
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Put a bit of talc powder (baby powder) in between your fingers before a set, it should help.

Though you might want to either use a different container or put some in a shallow bowl like some boxers do to save face, baby powder isn't considered very "metal" by most.
Last edited by tukk04 at May 24, 2013,
Quote by tukk04
Put a bit of talc powder (baby powder) in between your fingers before a set, it should help.

Though you might want to either use a different container or put some in a shallow bowl like some boxers do to save face, baby powder isn't considered very "metal" by most.

Use a sharpie to make it "DEAD Baby Powder".
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Use a sharpie to make it "DEAD Baby Powder".

I just looked that up and apparently it's a real thing.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by tukk04

Unless you snort some of it afterwards. That makes it look like you're washing your hands in cocaine.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by MarshallH
I like how I didn't realise the possibilities of making fun of this thread. They are endless.

I'm calling on this one. "I didn't realise a thread about sticky fingers in the pit would lead to shenanigans" was the tell.
Quote by MarshallH
...and as you probably realised that is a problem in this genre.
The answer is obvious.

Find a new genre.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
I'm calling on this one. "I didn't realise a thread about sticky fingers in the pit would lead to shenanigans" was the tell.

you'll rarely get a straight answer in the PIT, some people wait here all day for someone like you...f**kin lurchers they are!