Hi guys,

I'm back on this forum after almost 4 years out, I sold my old acoustic for an electric guitar but I want to get back to the "real" sound

At that time I was thinking about an Epi Masterbilt DR-500MCE but I guess the market evolved in the last years

I'm looking for a good electro-acoustic guitar below the $500-$550 price tag, with or without cutaway, dreadnought or new yorker body, and a piezo mic.

Any recommandations ?

Thanks a lot !
Last edited by slappyx at May 24, 2013,
you sold your acoustic for an electric???? that's like coming up with the idea of stapling bologna to your face !!!! what were you thinking???
seriously...the masterbilt is still an excellent choice. just have to look for quality ones as they tend to be hit or miss.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Quote by stepchildusmc
you sold your acoustic for an electric???? that's like coming up with the idea of stapling bologna to your face !!!! what were you thinking???.
Um possibly, "It stings like hell AND it stinks to high heaven, but I've done so many bad things I deserve it"!
Haha I know and I'm on my way to redemption
I was looking for the Takamine EG340/360 SC too do you have any experience with these ?

I'm gonna go the guitar shop this week to try some out I think !