so there's a girl in my college i really like but she doesn't study in my major(just studied with her for a few lectures) and i rarely see her,once a month or so.
the problem is that i have to improvise because i cant "plan" to talk with her, it just happens,so i don't know what could be my angle and so forth, any helpful suggestions?
rape her chocolate starfish
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Just talk to her if you see her, but don't get really creepy trying to find her.

Or do, I mean what do I know about girls
If you see her soo little, how do you even know you really like her? I'd focus on more important things like work if I were you.

But if you insist, go for it and do whatever. Stalk the hell out of her. I can't guarantee you that will end well, but it should make a funny story for us, so go for it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Better question is: How do I hit on a super-hot nerd girl?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
Better question is: How do I hit on a super-hot nerd girl?

This
Quote by flame843
shoot spitballs at her

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And then push her over and pull her pigtails.
Quote by dany_100
so there's a girl in my college i really like but she doesn't study in my major(just studied with her for a few lectures) and i rarely see her,once a month or so.
the problem is that i have to improvise because i cant "plan" to talk with her, it just happens,so i don't know what could be my angle and so forth, any helpful suggestions?

seek her out and say....

'hi'

it works. srsly.

or try the relationship thread or something, idc.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o