hello UG community, like the tittle says, well, i'd like to hear what wiser people have to say about what i should look at when looking for the right guitar for me or maybe even a good reason to stay with a 6-string (mostly this one). I play mostly rock thrash metal and blues, if that helps.
Make sure it has 7 tuners, a 7-string nut, a neck, frets, a body, a 7-string bridge, 7-string pickups, an output jack, and 7 strings.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by somies
hello UG community, like the tittle says, well, i'd like to hear what wiser people have to say about what i should look at when looking for the right guitar for me or maybe even a good reason to stay with a 6-string (mostly this one). I play mostly rock thrash metal and blues, if that helps.

*giggle*
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
*giggle*

It's not that funny. I thInk that everyone got the JIst of what he was tryIng to say.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's like a buy one, get one free on your guitar kind of thing.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If you get up to your index finger on your second hand, you've nailed it TS. Go get it, son.
Hopefully you will find electronics inside of it.
Quote by Bair
Blink were never punk, even in the 90's. They were rich kids from San Diego
Quote by theogonia777
It's not that funny. I thInk that everyone got the JIst of what he was tryIng to say.

Well sheesh. No need to be a negative nancy
Sail upon the open skies