Page 1 of 7
Hi everyone

Im looking for your opinions on shitty video games bosses.

Im currently playing Tekken 6 and the final boss is just a total ****ing shit heap called Azazel.Its just so cheap looking with shitty moves and just a down right nuiscance of a boss.

Any other bosses get on your nerves?From any type of game past and present.
Master Barf, but he was more pukey than shitty.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
azazel is easy though, and there's nothing inherently wrong with the design, typical fighting game last fight

ninja gaiden 3 should get an award for worst boss design

Didnt say he was hard its just your donald duck if you beat him.Hes like shao kahn of mortal kombat 9.You hit him with legit moves but somehow its blocked.Plus his moves look ridiculous.Theres no way anyone beats him first time every time.
Quote by smittyanthrax
Didnt say he was hard its just your donald duck if you beat him.Hes like shao kahn of mortal kombat 9.You hit him with legit moves but somehow its blocked.Plus his moves look ridiculous.Theres no way anyone beats him first time every time.

That's because it's a CPU in a fighting game, they're like that in everyone.
Quote by smittyanthrax

shao kahn of mortal kombat 9 is laughably easy compared to the shao kahn of the mortal kombat 3 games (umk, trilogy, etc)

all the bosses from those days were ridiculously hard though. they had to be so they'd make more money.

as for the op, this guy

scared the shit outta me as a kid but the boss fight (or run) was incredibly difficult and just stupid really. awesome idea to combine doctor octopus and the symbiote but poor execution

That ****ing worm in the desert where you are on train in lost planet 2.

This guy:

Quote by Bair
Blink were never punk, even in the 90's. They were rich kids from San Diego
Quote by MinterMan22
shao kahn of mortal kombat 9 is laughably easy compared to the shao kahn of the mortal kombat 3 games (umk, trilogy, etc)

all the bosses from those days were ridiculously hard though. they had to be so they'd make more money.

as for the op, this guy

scared the shit outta me as a kid but the boss fight (or run) was incredibly difficult and just stupid really. awesome idea to combine doctor octopus and the symbiote but poor execution

Total agree with Shao Kahn in MK3 even Motaro was a complete pain in the ****.
Quote by smittyanthrax
From which one?Isnt he in like 1000 lol.

He's ridiculously easy in every single game.

Also, I don't know if it counts but the final boss of the game Vexx was a total cheap piece of shit. It took me like two hours to beat him.
The Snakehead from GTA:SA.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by PrimalFeelings
He's ridiculously easy in every single game.

Also, I don't know if it counts but the final boss of the game Vexx was a total cheap piece of shit. It took me like two hours to beat him.

I didnt know.I never really bothered with nintendo when growing up i was more a sega person.
Gnasty Gnorc from Spyro (the first game). I love that game but the final boss battle was a little too easy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
zelda bosses are terrible

like I <3 the series but most bosses are just so predictable and boring and formulaic like WOW LET'S WAIT FOR THE WEAK POINT TO SHOW UP YA L-TARGET USE THE ITEM U OBTAINED IN THE DUNGEON YA COOL
the penguin boss from megaman x was ridiculous. he is probably the easiest boss ever.
Quote by Shotgunmerc
The Great and Mighty Poo from Conkers Bad Fur Day.

He was pretty shitty

Ba dum tss.
I terms of overly difficult bosses, Sigma from Megaman X4 might be the worst I can think of.

He has two forms that you have to fight simultaneously, and they both have separate health bars and attacks that are a pain to dodge properly. Add in the fact that you've already fought two other forms before these two (so your health is already low) and you have a seriously hard boss fight.

In terms of rediculously easy bosses, Metal Man from Megaman 2 wins hands down. Dude is a ****ing pushover.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Okay, here's my list of shitty bosses.

Need for Speed Carbon Final Boss - Not very intense, just easy races after easy races and frustrating as shit final race.
Need for Speed Underground 2 Final - Too easy
Every boss in Bionicle Heroes or nearly any adaptation game for that matter
Almost every boss where you have to do things over and over again, just in a harder way.
Every boss from Deus Ex. Ever. Both games (I refuse to acknowledge Invisible War exists)
The bosses in the new Tomb Raider were pretty crappy.

The bosses in the Metal Slug games are a BITCH!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
+1 to anyone who said Deus Ex (orignal or HumRev, anyone who counted Invisible War is a piece of human trash).

Damn near ruined the games.
Azazel is, without a doubt, one of the most frustrating bosses ever.
Bed of Chaos
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by smittyanthrax
Total agree with Shao Kahn in MK3 even Motaro was a complete pain in the ****.

it's awful... you work so damn hard to get past motaro (his reflective chest is bullshit) and you're rewarded for your efforts with shao kahn.

just **** me. so much rage.

Quote by MinterMan22
it's awful... you work so damn hard to get past motaro (his reflective chest is bullshit) and you're rewarded for your efforts with shao kahn.

just **** me. so much rage.

Ah **** that, Kintaro in MK2. I could never get past him, I am still ashamed today.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
for anyone who played pokemon yellow...

I'm playing DMC right now and spent a good while trying to kill Mundus' spawn. It doesn't help that you have to take down its health bar four times before taking out Lilith.
Quote by Blackwaterson89
Ah **** that, Kintaro in MK2. I could never get past him, I am still ashamed today.

the epitome of rage.. nothing to be ashamed about, the guy is ****ing impossible. he either shoots a bunch of fireballs at you at the start of the round to kill you in 5 seconds, picks you up and drops you a bunch of times to kill you in 10 seconds, or (my favourite) rope-a-dopes until he's around 20% health to give you hope and takes that right the **** away from you and stomps you into the ground. i'm pretty sure it only takes 4 hits from him for you to lose

the one time i beat kintaro, shao kahn was surprisingly easy. he just stood around a lot waiting for you to move or taunts you the entire time. not sure if i was just lucky but he's so timid when compared to him in mk3.

Seth in Street Fighter IV. His name is fucking Seth.

The nihilanth in Half-Life I really hated. That last Xen level took the game down from a 9.5/10 to a 8/10. It pissed me off so bad.
REGGIE
Last edited by LeakyFlask at May 24, 2013,
Quote by c3powil
Any of you guys UTTERLY disappointed by the revealing of Zant in LOZ: TP?

I mean this thing looks really freaking scary

And then they done ****ed it up

COME ON!!!!

I thought that fight was ok. Disappointed? Yeah maybe a tad but not enough to throw that into this thread
Quote by MinterMan22
for anyone who played pokemon yellow...

Clearly, you just did it wrong. You can catch a Mankey on Route 22 (The one next to Viridian City that goes to the Pokemon League.) and as we all know, fighting types wreck rock types.

The only people who got screwed over were the people who picked Charmander.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by MinterMan22
the epitome of rage.. nothing to be ashamed about, the guy is ****ing impossible. he either shoots a bunch of fireballs at you at the start of the round to kill you in 5 seconds, picks you up and drops you a bunch of times to kill you in 10 seconds, or (my favourite) rope-a-dopes until he's around 20% health to give you hope and takes that right the **** away from you and stomps you into the ground. i'm pretty sure it only takes 4 hits from him for you to lose

the one time i beat kintaro, shao kahn was surprisingly easy. he just stood around a lot waiting for you to move or taunts you the entire time. not sure if i was just lucky but he's so timid when compared to him in mk3.

The most rage inducing moment I ever had was Street Fighter vs Tekken. I had Jin and Kazuya. I have to fight Akuma. He kicked my ass for a straight hour before I was able to beat him.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by muffinduck01
Clearly, you just did it wrong. You can catch a Mankey on Route 22 (The one next to Viridian City that goes to the Pokemon League.) and as we all know, fighting types wreck rock types.

The only people who got screwed over were the people who picked Charmander.

pokemon yellow.. you start with pikachu.

i know about mankey now but the first run through that game was frustrating as hell.