I've been looking for a long time, but have yet to find one.I just need the original song without the vocals, but every instrumental I've seen was just a cover.
Edit: Fine, helpful answer. This is as close to the original as you can get:
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 25, 2013,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkPqGXi250c

Switch over to 7:35 and listen to the solo being played by a horn section. I hate the word 'epic' with all my heart, but this just makes you feel like you're standing on the edge of a cliff, looking into the distance with a determined, righteous gaze and the wind in your hair.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by SuperKid
closest thing i could find

I seriously better be able to fit a whole black forest gateux in there or I'll want my money back.
Quote by OneHappyCamper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkPqGXi250c

Switch over to 7:35 and listen to the solo being played by a horn section. I hate the word 'epic' with all my heart, but this just makes you feel like you're standing on the edge of a cliff, looking into the distance with a determined, righteous gaze and the wind in your hair.

amazing cover, this guy is a genius!
Wow, I never new Zappa did a Stairway cover. Thank you for that.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by OneHappyCamper

Frank Zappa is a cool guy that has done all sorts of brilliant stuff, but... he just can't play Stairway. He does it worse than Zep does it live, and that's saying something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I never listen to that whole clip, I only turn it on and switch to the horn section solo
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Not the original, but it's intrumental, and when it comes to cover versions, it's one of my favorites:

http://youtu.be/sEk8wTB7UfU
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Morphogenesis26
**** me, those solos are bad.

Sadly yes, Page ****ed his playing up from heroin, but it's an instrumental Stairway, and I wouldn't consider it a cover since it's played by Page.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Rodrigo y Gabriella's version of Stairway is the only acceptable version, and the 'non-acceptable' category includes the originals.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Rodrigo y Gabriella's version of Stairway is the only acceptable version, and the 'non-acceptable' category includes the originals.

Stanley Jordan's version >>> Rodrigo y Gabriella's
I love the live recording that Page, Clapton, and Beck did. Jimmy messes up the whole thing. And then Clapton plays a solo, and it's even worse. And then Jeff Beck plays a brilliant solo that could have saved the whole thing... but his guitar was so low that is was practically inaudible in the mix.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Frank Zappa is a cool guy that has done all sorts of brilliant stuff, but... he just can't play Stairway. He does it worse than Zep does it live, and that's saying something.

most of the time they did stairway live it was ironic/tongue-in-cheek iirc

like most of the covers they did

the reggae ring of fire they did on TBBYNHIYL always makes me lol
modes are a social construct