gawainrimmer
73 IQ
Hey guys, i'm looking for a specific guitar which one of my old friends had back in the 70's. It had all leather covering, basically everywhere on the guitar (except for the fretboard and the pickups, of course). It was a brighter red color, with white inlays on the edge of the guitar, which was rounded. He said that it might have been a Framus or a Hohner. Does anyone have any idea what the actual model would've been? He said that it was original, meaning that the leather cover wasnt hand-crafted, it was originally made with it. I'm trying to get a picture, but nothing so far.
Last edited by gawainrimmer at May 25, 2013,
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
No pix, yet?

More details, please: describe the number & kind of pickups; the overall body shape (LP, SG, Tele, Strat, V, etc.); headstock (3 per side, 6 per side, reverse, etc.); solidbody or semihollow; anything else you can think of.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
gawainrimmer
73 IQ
Quote by dannyalcatraz
No pix, yet?

More details, please: describe the number & kind of pickups; the overall body shape (LP, SG, Tele, Strat, V, etc.); headstock (3 per side, 6 per side, reverse, etc.); solidbody or semihollow; anything else you can think of.

It had 2 pickups, the body was stratlike, no idea on the headstock, definitely solid body...Nothing else off the top of my head, i'm gonna try to get that picture tomorrow.