http://covervote.nhl.com/#/ballot

NHL.com | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Official Rules | FAQ

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (incl. D.C.) AND CANADA AGE OF MAJORITY AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 5/26/13. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, click on the Official Rules link above. If Canadian resident, mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win. One Grand Prize (approximate retail value $3,000 USD) available to be won. Sponsor: NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, U.S.A.

Seriously though lolwut.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
to make sure they're not americans in disguise
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I don't see how it's a big deal. It's not like they're doing something impossible like giving people from the UK a picture vocabulary test. They would get everything wrong because they use the wrong term for everything.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't see how it's a big deal. It's not like they're doing something impossible like giving people from the UK a picture vocabulary test. They would get everything wrong because they use the wrong term for everything.

I almost agree.
Quote by Chrisseh

I just thought it was because Bateman hated hockey and Canadians. I think shooting a puck into an empty net from the hash marks would have been more fitting.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Does meritocracy offend you, TS?

Does it?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by shattamakar
Does meritocracy offend you, TS?

Does it?

I do find your post offensive.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Quote by theogonia777

And giving them a driving test, shit they can't even put the stearing wheel on the right side.
The questions are something anyone can do. It's just a loophole to get around our laws with respect to lotteries I believe.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
The questions are something anyone can do. It's just a loophole to get around our laws with respect to lotteries I believe.

Yup. You have to answer a question because gambling is illegal. If you answer a question, it's not gambling. Hence why the questions are so easy.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

^ The answer you're looking for.

"Canadian sweepstakes law, unlike American law, requires that the third component, "winners are chosen by luck," is removed. Sponsors cannot use pure luck to determine who wins a sweepstake. There must be at least some element of skill involved.

In order remove the element of pure chance, sponsors narrow the field of potential winners by requiring a skill testing question to enter their contests. Every entrant does not have the same chance to win; only those who at least pass the skill testing question are eligible to win prizes. Of course, this is only a technicality. Most people can pass the skill testing questions without difficulty, although sponsors are required to make the test somewhat challenging."
man, that math question is hard

Prove that a^n = b^n + c^n has no nonzero integer solutions for n>2.
Quote by redandwhite12
* Steering.

Technically it is on the right side because it is the opposite of the left.

Dammit, I thought it was with two e's and then I was all like 'Man that doesn't look right' and changed it.

And furthermore; exactly! Why would you do such a thing? Too much Earl Gray, the caffiene affects their primitive faculties.