Real, you'd think this would be an easy thing to find.

But I'm looking for a chart that tells you the distance you have to travel in each vehicle in order to level up the skill. Just so I can have bench marks cause I'm grinding them up right now.

Reason? Cause I'm doing a full 100% run through of GTA SA because Summer.
Just want to level up driving skills to make missions easier.

If someone could link something, that'd be cool... I just dont know what to search cause all I keep finding are synopsis' on what the driving skills are and like vehicle lists.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
^ that
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
^^^that

I never noticed a difference with increased driving skill in terms of gameplay. Bike one yeah but driving always felt the same. Could be just me though. I'm gonna attempt a speedrun of it in summer. It can be done in 6 hours but I probably wont hit anyway near that.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
^^^^^^this
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
The San Fierro missions are my favorite part of the game!
Can't wait to get out of Los Santos right now. Just started the gang warfare part.... But might skip it till later.

But meh, I guess driving skill doesn't matter that much. I just couldn't find a source telling me whether it was just distance or a combination of things. I'm able to do the arena challenges now (the 8-track, bike trials thing and whatever the 3rd is, I forget) sooz ez money for now.
I'm already done the firetruck, taxi and ambulance missions too. Didn't want to use a guide for anything but I might have to to find the oysters, tags, horseshoes and other dumb collectible things.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
The San Fierro missions are my favorite part of the game!
Can't wait to get out of Los Santos right now. Just started the gang warfare part.... But might skip it till later.

But meh, I guess driving skill doesn't matter that much. I just couldn't find a source telling me whether it was just distance or a combination of things. I'm able to do the arena challenges now (the 8-track, bike trials thing and whatever the 3rd is, I forget) sooz ez money for now.
I'm already done the firetruck, taxi and ambulance missions too. Didn't want to use a guide for anything but I might have to to find the oysters, tags, horseshoes and other dumb collectible things.

Yeah it'll be near impossible to find the collectibles things without a guide. I'd wait until you have easy access to a helicopter/the jetpack.

EDIT: also, ^^^^^^^^^^^^that.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^then
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
you should probably complete all the missions first and then do everything else good luck
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^there

Edit: Don't we have a gaming thread for this junk? knob.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Last edited by hornet224 at May 25, 2013,
ts is a knob
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ts is a ^
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Well.......
ts is a busta

agreed.
busta, straight busta.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Atleast OP gets to ruin and rescue the life of a very important poet and musician.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Yay leaving San feirro right?

yea but they're using bikes cj

they go cross county

Quote by intwernet
oooooh listening to Radio X right?

K Rose is where it's at.
Quote by derek8520
K Rose is where it's at.

Yeah,
here comes Amos
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
They've got the driving school in Fierro, gives a nice boost to driving skill, once you've done that the driving skill should max out while you do all the other junk.

FYI I tried to 100% on PS2, got EVERYTHING, except, and this really annoyed me; the ambulance mini-game D:< tried and tried again, failed disastrously and repeatedly. 97.5% I was at, so close got majorly fatigued with the game at that point and decided to obssessively play the living crap out of Hitman: Blood Moneys and MGS 3 instead.
SF-UR is where its at
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
best game ever, am i right or amirite
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
They've got the driving school in Fierro, gives a nice boost to driving skill, once you've done that the driving skill should max out while you do all the other junk.

FYI I tried to 100% on PS2, got EVERYTHING, except, and this really annoyed me; the ambulance mini-game D:< tried and tried again, failed disastrously and repeatedly. 97.5% I was at, so close got majorly fatigued with the game at that point and decided to obssessively play the living crap out of Hitman: Blood Moneys and MGS 3 instead.

Once you rescue the first people, if you hit reverse as soon as you drop them off, they next people spawn right next to you. This works for like the firs 10 levels.

Same with the vigilante missions, cept you go into a pizza place or something and the game eventually forgets where the criminal is and kills them for you up until the 10th level.
Quote by Banjocal
Those three missions are easy as cocks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came