Page 1 of 4

Well every online forum is filled with agony about blockage/check on used games sales. Well we can have a look at brighter prospective too! Its not just to stop users from buying used games and actually pay the publisher, there is much more to it than you guys can see right now!

Like what M$ said, you will install the game on your console, get it signed online and then the disc is no longer required! Well, thats true, whats a disc for? Its just a device to transfer the data and store it for future purposes, see the reliability of these discs, they are like a delicate flower vase which your mom bought on Diwali, however you own it so there is less probability that you will break it but it still exists... Like, there is a game you own and somebody sits on it while you have carelessly placed it on the bed, then you are seriously screwed! You can't go to the shopkeeper and ask for a replacement. Actually you have made these Discs (may it be a Blu-Ray, CD, DVD,etc.) actual 'Game' but we need to remember that they are just like the pen drive you use to get a movie from your friend...

So what you are getting is freedom from all the hassles of putting the disc whenever you need to play, download it if you break the disc,etc. Being human beings, we are quite materialistic, i also love to watch my collection and like the feeling of popping the disc in when i play but at the end of the day, it would be more convenient for us only! Every disc have certain age but if you own a game digitally, you will have it forever! Plus you dont have to go through all the hassles of downloading the game...

And it does seem that M$ and Sony won't completely block them out, it may be like you can de-activate a game from your console and then it is possible to get it activated on another console, however it is less likely to be the case but if it is so, then it would not only solve our problem but also wont affect our trading habits!

We are still under the dark about what this scenario actually is but if they try to screw us, we will always have option to move over to PC gaming and even buy games for cheap (normally less than half the rate!)... However it would be a bit trouble getting accustomed to it as console gaming is more hassle-free! Let's hope for the best!
What the **** are you talking about? Seriously, I don't know what you're going on about. What the hell is M$?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Soccerguy
Don't leave your games where someone can sit on them... That's just silly.

This.

Don't need the disc right now. On the bed it goes!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

I'm calling adbot.
If not an adbot, someone paid to sing the praises of the joke that is the Xbox One on internet forums.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
It's a cool idea in the way people wont need to use a disc to play the game (I'd still be able to play fallout new vegas if I hadn't of knocked the console and ****ed the disc up).

But then it's a stupid idea because people like buying pre owned games. Am I going to spend £40 on a new game? No siree bub. I can see shops like CEX going down the pan thanks to this.
>2013
>Still taking consoles seriously
>not member of PC Gaming Master Race

ISHYGDDT
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by ryan_nadon
What the **** are you talking about? Seriously, I don't know what you're going on about. What the hell is M$?

Micro$oft. Neckbeards love that shit.
If it was all stored online, what would you do if/when your internet goes down?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Enigmatic564
If it was all stored online, what would you do if/when your internet goes down?

Well it seems you havent read anything at all and just here to bark bull$hit!

Quote by ryan_nadon

M$ is the manufacturer of your OS and partner of your manufacturer if you are on mac. And the company you should know about if you are on Linux....
10/10 for the presentation.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Wow, TS you suck. Installing a game onto a console doesn't have anything to do with the whole "one console one game" concept. "M$" could still do the whole "no disc" thing without the stupid limitations on what console you can use your disc in.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by kaptink
What if I break my HD?

Download it again via disc or internet...
TS is a massive ******
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Quote by King Twili
>2013

ISHYGDDT

>PC Gaming
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
No

No

and No

If I buy a game and I want to lend it to my friend or vice versa then I should be able to do that, no fee involved. PERIOD.

If I want to install a game on my hardrive I should be able to do that. If I dont want to, I shouldn't have to. PERIOD. Thats one of the few advantages a console has over a PC.

a 500GB hardrive for a 'mandatory game install' game console? that shit is going to fill up so fast. They would of needed like at least 2TB of storage.

The whole thing is utterly ******ed
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Last edited by British_Steal at May 25, 2013,
I mean, who cares? I'ma console gamer (rarely play though) and I know that PC gaming is much better since it handles everything much better than a console.

Seriously, after this new Gen of consoles, I can honestly see all of the gaming companies just making computers in stead of consoles (well, Microsoft is already there and what not). Consoles don't have much longer to go.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by theguitarist
10/10 for the presentation.

Agreed. Effort was displayed.
Pretty sure if you posted this in the game thread it'd get like probably 1-3 responses and then get buried.
Quote by King Twili
>2013

ISHYGDDT

IWHBYD
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This is probably to grind out more profits that are lost from used games/piracy. This whole thing makes it a hassle for anyone who would want to play any classics that would come out form this generation of consoles in the future, but with the way the industry is turning out those might end up being few and far between.
I consider that problematic let us all remember the red ring of death that mircosoft had. How about not forcing us to install games instead for every time we get a new one instead? your arguement is full of fail. All hail the pc master race!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by British_Steal
No

No

and No

If I buy a game and I want to lend it to my friend or vice versa then I should be able to do that, no fee involved. PERIOD.

If I want to install a game on my hardrive I should be able to do that. If I dont want to, I shouldn't have to. PERIOD. Thats one of the few advantages a console has over a PC.

a 500GB hardrive for a 'mandatory game install' game console? that shit is going to fill up so fast. They would of needed like at least 2TB of storage.

The whole thing is utterly ******ed

Yea, it certainly is shit.. I have like 37 games associated to my PSN account and i dont have to install most of them... I i were to install, my 320GB HDD (Upgraded) would have finished a long ago...
But it may be the case that they had something bad under the sleeve so they are trying to show us worse and then relieve us by showing that its not the worse case scenario... Coz nothing is technically 'Official' right now, we all are in dark about the entire situation...
Quote by Philip_pepper
PS4 and Xbox one can suck my balls.

Really? That's an interesting feature.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I'm sure everyone will get used to it and still buy games despite the industry doing undesirable things.

Why, it's not like all three consoles are doing it?

Also, either having to pay a fee to play a game my brother already played on his account is fucking retarded
Last edited by WCPhils at May 26, 2013,
Quote by Philip_pepper
PS4 and Xbox one can suck my balls.

looks like your hand will be given a rest then
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Just watch, in a few years where all these people are refusing to buy the PS4 and Xbox One are going to be owners and defending the one they bought.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Just watch, in a few years where all these people are refusing to buy the PS4 and Xbox One are going to be owners and defending the one they bought.

Pretty much.

Let's face the fact some pretty amazing games will be released on this console at some point.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/

Let's face the fact some pretty amazing games will be released on this console at some point.

Why would you assume that?

What "amazing" games got released on the 360?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 4