HI! I've playing bass for about 5 years, always playing a 4 string. Now I want to try a 5 string.

I've looking for a nice 5 string bass (or 6 one perhaps) and from all I've found, I choosed 2.

Cort Artisan B5

and

Irvine 5 or 6 string Grover

What do you think? Which one would you choose and why?

By the moment, I would go for the Cort, but that Irvine looks pretty good (and also it's neck through).
Neck through doesn't make something better, i hate neck through's. I'd go with the cort, never a let down, great quality. Good sound too.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Corts are terrifically wellmade though in factories where the workers aren't treated too well. Check this on Wikipedia. My Cort,bought secondhand before I read about their working practices is my go to guitar. My neck through Gibson has great sustain and sounds lovely but I suspect there are good guitars of all types.

Don't listen to us though, try the basses out, listen to them, see how they feel,after all it is a very personal thing.
You should always try a bass out bevore you buy it.
That said, i'd go with the cort, it will never let you down!
i used to have one and to this day i regret selling it.
I dont think there is a other company that makes bass of this quality ag that price exept for maby the new squier vintage modified, but thats a whole other type of bass
According to Wikipedia Cort make the Squier guitars (also Ibanez and G&L), it doesn't say which ones but if they are made in Korea you may be choosing between two Corts.