Conversation started February 3

9:33pm
[censored]
IM NOT A ****ING CROSS DRESSER AND IM NOT A ****ING GUY!!! I listened your you play guitar and you ****ing suck so

you probably should stop trying. and stop being a little pussy about everything that probably why the only action

you could EVER get is with your hand.

9:35pm
Dieter Moreno
when you don't dress like a guy you is beautiful. I can't find beauty in you when you dress like a guy because I'm

not gay.
*are

9:37pm
[censored]
i dont dress like a guy. I wear band tees yes but im not guy clothing

9:37pm
Dieter Moreno

Profile Pictures
By: [censored]

9:38pm
[censored]
thats me in my "Nerdy" shirt with my ex girlfriends beenie on

9:38pm
Dieter Moreno
it still is guy fashion you can not deny.

9:39pm
[censored]
yes i can. its an emo girls fashion

9:45pm
[censored]
n you knew im Emo cuz [censored] told you to ask me n u wouldnt so you dont need to acck surprised. But.. Dont judge

me if you dont know me. Thats my fashion. If you cant accept that then whatever. You dont have to see it everyday so

you shouldnt care

9:46pm
Dieter Moreno
i don't understand emo fashion for girls then, because this is the emo fashion that I understand for girls:
<<https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583274&page=1&pp=20>>

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com - The Definition of a Scene Kid
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com
Guitar community and forums at ultimate-guitar.com website

9:46pm
[censored]
that was the most pointless shit i have ever seen..

9:48pm
Dieter Moreno
perhaps you can help me update my definitions since you actually claim to be emo and all of my definitions are based

on things that I have observed and what OTHER PEOPLE WHO AREN'T EMO have said about emos and emo Facebook pages,

which Facebook pages are inherently prone to ignorance.

9:51pm
[censored]
It depends on who you talk to. Im NOT a seen kid.

9:51pm
Dieter Moreno
I never called you anything. [censored] told me you call yourself emo.

9:52pm
[censored]
cuz i am

9:52pm
Dieter Moreno
did you read my whole post at that link?

9:53pm
[censored]
The deffination of an emo is "[her name]"

9:54pm
Dieter Moreno
how would you define an emo to someone who is not an emo, without using yourself as the definition?

10:05pm
[censored]

The stereotype for a kid(13-19) who has a lower tolerance for sad emotions, and feels inadiquet of their own

personal worth(feels like they arent good enough). Many emos feel so depressed that they resort to cutting to

themselves. Emo boys often weird girls pants and dye their hair black, with a pyrimid spiked belt, and tight tee

shirts(usualy black). It is known that emos have a kind of rule that 2/5 of their face must be covered by hair,

although it is actualy a subconscious feeling of wanting to cover up their sadness(eyes).

10:08pm
Dieter Moreno
then my definition of emo fashion for guys is correct.
then my defintion of emo personality is not correct, according to you, but I disagree with you and like my

definition better.
Someone can be depressed and not be emo. Who isn't ever depressed?

10:11pm
[censored]
its a personallity and life choice. So no you dont have to be emo just cuz ur depressed

10:15pm
Dieter Moreno
exactly.

10:16pm
[censored]
exactly what?

10:16pm
Dieter Moreno
being depressed doesn't make you emo.

10:17pm
[censored]
i never said it did

10:17pm
Dieter Moreno
you did in the message sent at 10:05 PM.

10:20pm
[censored]
"feels so depressed"
nott is depressed

10:21pm
Dieter Moreno
"Many emos feel so depressed..."
"...EMOS FEEL...DEPRESSED..."

10:22pm
[censored]
yeah its an emotion that makes us resort to cutting themselves. everyone gets drpressed

10:23pm
Dieter Moreno
therefore, anyone can cut him or her self and that doesn't make him or her emo.

10:23pm
[censored]
again. personallity choice

10:25pm
Dieter Moreno
yes, emo is a personality, it has nothing to do with cutting or being depressed.
corelation is not causation.
just because many emos are depressed, does not mean that cause of the depression is being emo.
just because ice cream sales increase in New Jersey in the summer months at the same time that shark attacks

increase, that does not mean that the cause of the shark attacks is ice cream sales.

10:27pm
[censored]
the depression and lack off attention to it makes people emo IF they choose to be that way.

Dieter Moreno
yeah.

[censored]
do yo uunderstand now?
you*

10:28pm
Dieter Moreno
yeah, well we were talking about the personality, not the fashion; and the emo fashion for girls was what was in

question when I saw your photos and thought you were dressing like a guy in scene fashion.

10:29pm
[censored]
you asked what the deffinition of an emo was n i gave it to you.
and there are a lot of emo girl fashions this just happends to be mine. Beenies, tights shirts/band tees, tight

skinney jeans, skater shoes/high tops.

10:37pm
Dieter Moreno
so you invented your own emo fashion unique to yourself?

10:37pm
[censored]
yes. everyone does

10:38pm
Dieter Moreno
oh. okay.

10:38pm
[censored]
do you get it?

10:40pm
Dieter Moreno
so people can dress fashions and call them emo if they want to, but there is a predetermined emo fashion that is

universally known composed of fashions that people have invented that are collectively known as emo fashions.

10:41pm
[censored]
yes

10:41pm
Dieter Moreno
got it.
thanks for enlightening me.

10:42pm
[censored]
np

10:42pm
Dieter Moreno
it was nice talking to you.

10:44pm
[censored]
wish i could say the same... your waaay to damn stubborn

10:45pm
Dieter Moreno
i'm less stubborn than [censored].

10:45pm
[censored]
well lucky [censored]

10:46pm
Dieter Moreno
what do you mean that he is lucky?

10:48pm
[censored]
cuz he didnt have to go through this n get called a crossdresser.. you dont know me but you judge me anyway. thats

pretty low in my book

10:50pm
Dieter Moreno
i never even called you a crossdresser. I asked [censored] if you were, and it appears that he told you.

10:50pm
[censored]
oh coarse he did...

10:53pm
Dieter Moreno
well I'm sorry if me asking him that offended you.

10:54pm
[censored]
sure

10:56pm
Dieter Moreno
no i really am sorry.

10:56pm
[censored]
ok
I don't know what this is
but it looks stupid
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Emos still exist? They must be on the edge of extinction! This is evidently a rare specimen you encountered, what a unique and fascinating insight into this rapidly disappearing sub-species. I'm still not sure if this is stupidity or genius, but, well, heck, it's something alright.
Did everyone take hordes of Angeldust from when last logged on or is this generation just dumb as nails on anaesthetic?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I just now noticed that I posted the same song without even looking at your post

That makes us even more emo than dietermoreno