Keto. Can't eat carbs if you're dead.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Butt mites go on vacation.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Releasing muscle tension, skin contracting, ceasation of organ function and fluid transfer.

Nothing specific, just a lot of stuff happening all at once.
Quote by OneHappyCamper
Things stop to move =/= Things stop to weigh

But yeah I get what you are saying, some of it moves to outside of the body

My grasp on physics is terrible, I assumed kinetic energy would be at play here, although on this scale I doubt it would make a noticable difference.
It's the spirit of Christ leaving your body in the form of gas and excrement.
Check out my band Disturbed
Iv had a few more intelligent Christians tell me this is what got them started. I'm completely open about this. Iv never heard of it till recently.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Iv had a few more intelligent Christians tell me this is what got them started. I'm completely open about this. Iv never heard of it till recently.

Wouldn't the soul having a physical mass somewhat detract from it's 'soul'-ness?
If the soul weighs 10g then how can embryos have souls and thus not be appropriate for stem cell research?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Your lungs empty completely.
Your stomach empties completely.
Your ass empties completely.

And you're concerned about 10 grams ? lol.
I wonder if that number goes up/down if its a midget or an obese person. Seems it would matter if it was something physical.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
I wonder if that number goes up/down if its a midget or an obese person. Seems it would matter if it was something physical.

Well it doesn't matter, because there doesn't seem to actually be any evidence that you do lose weight upon death. It almost all comes from some rather crappy experiments by Christian doctors in the Victorian period who were trying to weigh the soul.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.