It was probably water weight tho.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Thats hardly an amazing trick. Dont eat = body eats fat. He was lucky he didnt get ill from it.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
That's moronic. Do you support this, OP? Are you a teenage emo girl, OP?
Will you lose weight from this? Sure. Will it **** you up? Definitely.
Not worth it at all.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Quote by psyks
So he went a year without replenishing his essential nutrients? Dumb.

Read the article. He was supervised clinically and was given yeast, potassium and other supplements to make sure his heart and liver could function normally.

He was getting certain nutrients, but zero calories.
Not eating makes you skinny fast. Add some jump rope and push-ups and you're gonna float away in the cool breeze. Sophomore year this emo chick I liked was starving hersel so I joined her after failing getting her to stop and I went from 185 to 155 in like a month or so. But I still have the stretch marks :/ and I weigh 175 again. Yet I look skinny now but looked hella fat before
Quote by guitarxo
so is that the one weird tip my doctor hates?

A woman living in my town lost 40kg in 6 months because of it!
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
I'm almost 100% certain that this is bullshit. It also doesn't address that behavioural problems associated with obesity.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.