Hi, im on ps3. When im in high hrothgard at the meeting with the greybeards (after killing the first dragon), they learn me a shout. Afther that they are supposed to sumon a target (a blue greybeard illusion) that im going to shout on. The problem is that in my case, they dosent sumon it, and they just go back to pray. Because of this i cant progress in the game. Is this quest needed or can i just ignore it whitout finishing it? If not, does that mean i have to restart the whole game? I have done alot of research on this, but i never came to a solution.
Try reloading to before the ques and try again. Theyll give you a mission after it which is integral to the main questline I believe.

^there we are
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Get it on the PC and download user created patches.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Get it on the PC and download user created patches.

This.

But for the next gen.

Just get a PC.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by Oyface
Get a PC. It's much better.

This. ^^^

Also, we do have a gaming thread running around here somewhere.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Quote by Usernames sucks
Hi, im on ps3.

Yeah you're probably ****ed, i don't know if anyone has even advised getting a PC but id advise it.