Do you guys think it is fair that Blake is giving that pony ****er all this free publicity for nothing?

It seems a bit unfair that he isn't being compensated for his promotional services, don't you think?

I think he should be paying him per post and profile view.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I think you care too much.

I think you doth protest too much.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I think you need a new addiction.

Those things mess up your brain.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
I think you need a new addiction.

Those things mess up your brain.

Agreed, fornicating with ponies sounds like a good alternative.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I have this thing I'm not supposed to mention on this website but it lets me block shitty avatars and stuff I don't like.
Quote by damian_91
Agreed, fornicating with ponies sounds like a good alternative.

Pretty sure it's a unicorn stallion, but I guess you guys can't comprehend awesomeness.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
what about fornicating with vegetables
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by jjfeu662
Pretty sure it's a unicorn stallion, but I guess you guys can't comprehend awesomeness.

More like a Butt Stallion
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by jjfeu662

See a doctor.
Quote by jjfeu662

You're so COOL. How can I be as COOL as you someday?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think we should lock all the pony f*ckers in a fridge. With the bad milk.

Don't get me started. We need to take all these accursed neckbeards down.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Don't get me started. We need to take all these accursed neckbeards down.

In what way does

equal

?
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by whywefight
in no way at all, one image is broken

Isn't on my computer

If it is for anyone else, it is David Beckham when he had that neck beard, and Twilight Sparkle, the main (mane?) protagonist of MLP:FiM. And they have nothing in common.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA

This exists, just to let you know.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Come on everypony, stop fighting

:'(

**** off, you photo of an equestrian's beaver basher
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by whywefight
lame, radiohead is teh sucks, gif doesn't have anything to do with ponies

Guess you can't read lips.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Derogatory Terms
Current mood: Smart
Views: 39
Comments: 3
It is stupid to use derogatory terms, but it is stupider to take offense to them. These terms are old words for things, but their meaning has been forgotten.

I am gonna rant about some terms.

Black people were called ******s by their slaveholders because some of the slaves were from the country of Niger. If one does not know the name of someone but knows where they are from, the natural response is to address them by their place of origin. Trouble is the dumb white people pronounced it wrong, and the people of Niger took offence to it. The dumb white people saw the taken offence but misread why, so the slaveholders used it as a derogatory term.�
What really ticks me off is that the dumb black people (not all black people are dumb, but not all dumb people are black) saw their ancestors take offense to the word, and assumed the same thing the white people did. They then united under the word, and now use it as a greeting to other people, and then white wannabes use it.

Gay used to mean happy. It was thought wrong for a man to be happy, and it was wrong for a man to love another man. Therefore someone put 2 and 2 together and got 56, and if you call someone gay you'll get slapped.

A ****** is a stick used for lighting a fire. �I am not sure how the word came to mean homosexual, but it might have something to do with rubbing sticks.

Queer is a redneck term for strange. Back in the day, rednecks thought it was strange for two men to be lovers, therefore it was queer to be homosexual.

A bitch is a female dog. If a woman is acting like a dog, she is a bitch. Women did not like being called dogs and declared the word offensive. Now people are scared to identify the gender of a dog.

Dick is a short way of saying Richard. Richard is a man, therefore he has a penis. Again, someone put 2 and 2 together and got 91, and decided that Richard is a penis.

I can't think of any more. Comment another derogatory term and I will explain it. Until then, don't use derogatory terms. If someone uses one, don't take offense to it but laugh at how stupid they are.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by whywefight
read my lips

radiohead

is

teh

sucks

That guy's from radiohead? All I know is he's singing the My Little Pony theme song.

And I can't figure out how to edit or delete that blog post. In retrospect that is pretty stupid.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by eGraham
**** off, you photo of an equestrian's beaver basher

Stop being such a furvert.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Hail
Derogatory Terms
Current mood: Smart
Views: 39
Comments: 3
It is stupid to use derogatory terms, but it is stupider to take offense to them. These terms are old words for things, but their meaning has been forgotten.

I am gonna rant about some terms.

Black people were called ******s by their slaveholders because some of the slaves were from the country of Niger. If one does not know the name of someone but knows where they are from, the natural response is to address them by their place of origin. Trouble is the dumb white people pronounced it wrong, and the people of Niger took offence to it. The dumb white people saw the taken offence but misread why, so the slaveholders used it as a derogatory term.�
What really ticks me off is that the dumb black people (not all black people are dumb, but not all dumb people are black) saw their ancestors take offense to the word, and assumed the same thing the white people did. They then united under the word, and now use it as a greeting to other people, and then white wannabes use it.

Gay used to mean happy. It was thought wrong for a man to be happy, and it was wrong for a man to love another man. Therefore someone put 2 and 2 together and got 56, and if you call someone gay you'll get slapped.

A ****** is a stick used for lighting a fire. �I am not sure how the word came to mean homosexual, but it might have something to do with rubbing sticks.

Queer is a redneck term for strange. Back in the day, rednecks thought it was strange for two men to be lovers, therefore it was queer to be homosexual.

A bitch is a female dog. If a woman is acting like a dog, she is a bitch. Women did not like being called dogs and declared the word offensive. Now people are scared to identify the gender of a dog.

Dick is a short way of saying Richard. Richard is a man, therefore he has a penis. Again, someone put 2 and 2 together and got 91, and decided that Richard is a penis.

I can't think of any more. Comment another derogatory term and I will explain it. Until then, don't use derogatory terms. If someone uses one, don't take offense to it but laugh at how stupid they are.

never go full ******
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers