Euroguitar.com

Has anyone ordered from that place? The prices seem pretty low and since I live in Finland the delivery is also pretty cheap. I'm looking to buy a Gibson Flying V (possibly red or black). Has anyone ordered from this place? Are they reliable?

Any other good websites that deliver to Europe?
never heard of them (don't think so, anyway). Obviously that doesn't mean they're not legit, but yeah.

thomann in germany is pretty good (in my experience, anyway).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
never heard of them (don't think so, anyway). Obviously that doesn't mean they're not legit, but yeah.

thomann in germany is pretty good (in my experience, anyway).

Yeah, I know Thomann. I've ordered an amp from there. Euroguitar seems to have way more guitars to choose from though.
Ring them. If you can easily talk to them on the phone, should be ok. If they dont have customer service other than email, then maybe look else where.
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
Quote by ibanez_guru
Ring them. If you can easily talk to them on the phone, should be ok. If they dont have customer service other than email, then maybe look else where.

I will but I'll rather know first if someone has experience from this site.
A friend of mine bought (or rather, tried buying) drums from them. The status on the site was that they were in stock, but after sending a few e-mails to them to get a tracking number they replied that the drums aren't in stock anymore and that he'll have to wait for a week or so. After two weeks there was still no answer from them and after a few e-mail they changed the status of my friend's order to "shipped". Again no tracking number and after two weeks he again contacted the site's folks and after three e-mails they finally said that he'll have to wait because the stuff still isn't in stock yet. Very unprofessional, I mean, why would you say the thing's shipped... So there you go, I'd vote no. I know of another euroguitar.com story, though not first-hand - a friend of a friend of a friend ordered a guitar from them, he waited for a month or so and after numerous e-mails he finally got it - and they screwed up his order and sent him the wrong finish/colour. I myself am boycotting them.
Last edited by kolenik at May 27, 2013,
Quote by kolenik
A friend of mine bought (or rather, tried buying) drums from them. The status on the site was that they were in stock, but after sending a few e-mails to them to get a tracking number they replied that the drums aren't in stock anymore and that he'll have to wait for a week or so. After two weeks there was still no answer from them and after a few e-mail they changed the status of my friend's order to "shipped". Again no tracking number and after two weeks he again contacted the site's folks and after three e-mails they finally said that he'll have to wait because the stuff still isn't in stock yet. Very unprofessional, I mean, why would you say the thing's shipped... So there you go, I'd vote no. I know of another euroguitar.com story, though not first-hand - a friend of a friend of a friend ordered a guitar from them, he waited for a month or so and after numerous e-mails he finally got it - and they screwed up his order and sent him the wrong finish/colour. I myself am boycotting them.

That sucks. Thanks for the reply