Hi there guys. So after finally getting my guitar tone perfect, I wanted to find a way to directly have my perfect tone through my headphones play through some speakers. I don't know whether I need an amp, power speakers, studio monitors, or whatever it is I need to play that sound directly through something so I don't need to wear headphones to hear it. What would be the best thing to use to get the most direct sound? I am using a BOSS GT-10 if that helps and that's basically it aside from one of my overdrive pedals.
You can run it through FRFR monitors, but it will never sound exactly the same. She sheer physical difference of sound being amplified through speakers rather than headphones makes a big difference, especially in the bass frequencies.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Not my area of expertise by any means, but I think the KRK Rokits are well regarded.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Well I don't really have a budget, but I'm trying to stay around 300 but anything higher than that is okay too.
Is this tone of yours using any sort of stereo effect? A single studio monitor or foldback wedge would work for your budget if nothing's stereo. Keep in mind these will be flat response, so any coloration from your headphones you want back in your sound will have to be tweaked in.
I'm Mitch, I like making guitar and bass gear reviews/comparisons on YouTube
YouTube

I play bass in an instrumental band called Beyond the Woods
Facebook
Twitter