Page 1 of 6
I wrote out a few OP's but I didn't really know what to say.

Think of this as a follow up thread to the Woolwich murder thread, as we had a Gun Control debate thread after Sandy Hook.
who is alan spence?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Britain means Britain British y r they here TACKING our jobs and impelmenting there SHARON LAW I hate them fukn go go home
islamophobia is just a rich man's word for common sense
modes are a social construct
I don't know man. Ofcourse you can't judge people on their religion, but somehow the Islam does seem like a more violent one than the ones we're used to here.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TunerAddict
who is alan spence?

He's an EDL organiser.

Proving once and for all that they are indeed racist.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
and the really poor trolling has already started
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by raoooos
Britain means Britain British y r they here TACKING our jobs and impelmenting there SHARON LAW I hate them fukn go go home

Quote by TunerAddict
and the really poor trolling has already started

you're just upset cause you hate women
Quote by Hail
you're just upset cause you hate women

I am a woman, you twit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

#WeWantOURBritainBack

Get rid of all these Muslamic types mate. Prancing around nicking all the jobs, taking all me dole money, wearing their stupid turbans. Can't even fly a "Pakis go home" flag in my garden in case I "offend someone".

But yeah.. Its stupid. I dunno what else to say about it.
islam should be frowned upon, like naziism
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
There were rumours the EDL were going to protest at a Mosque in my city today, so we all went along for tea and biscuits at the mosque for support in case the EDL did come. In the end no-one arrived until an hour after they planned to, at which point three people arrived (one drunk fella and two skanky lasses), hug up an England flag, and stood around for a bit. People went over and talked to them about why they were there, but obviously they didn't really have that much to say.

I felt a bit awkward though really, as I wanted to go and support the Muslim fellas because the EDL are such ignorant ****wits, but really I don't like Islam or organised religions generally. Really I wanted to oppose the EDL rather than support the mosque.
I've actually googled several Quran verses so I think I speak with some authority when I say Islam is an evil religion.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There was an EDL march in Newcastle yesterday. I dunno if it was planned before the Woolwich thing or not. Don't know if there was any trouble either, but no doubt some nobbers kicked off and got locked up.
Quote by SMH07
#WeWantOURBritainBack

Get rid of all these Muslamic types mate. Prancing around nicking all the jobs, taking all me dole money, wearing their stupid turbans. Can't even fly a "Pakis go home" flag in my garden in case I "offend someone".

But yeah.. Its stupid. I dunno what else to say about it.

I would agree that it's stupid, but Jason Marriner's tweeted his support for the EDL so my hands are tied.

#NOSURRENDER #WATP #GSTQ

S A D B O Y S
Islam is no worse than Christianity.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
This thread is going to be shit

Only true thing that's gonna be posted ITT.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I remember when the EDL protested in Leicester a few years back, shit kicked off. I remember me and a friend foolishly decided to see what was happening around town just because we were curious, there were some real drunk skanky ladies causing a ruckus so the police decided to kettle everyone in the area including me and my friend, they were pretty rough too.
I'm a Christian, I chill out with and some of my best friends are Muslims fresh off the boat from Jordan, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. They haven't tried to kill me yet. But their place is suspiciously nicer than mine. I'll do some investigating and post again if I find out that they actually stole the house from a Christian.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by TunerAddict
I am a woman, you twit.

oh wanna private chat? (;
Islamophobia is a stupid word used by stupid people.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Islamophobia is a stupid word used by stupid people.

you just used it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
you just used it

You just use moisturizer on your scrotum because you fear it's prematurely aging; I'm not judging you for it though, mang.
Quote by Todd Hart
You just use moisturizer on your scrotum because you fear it's prematurely aging; I'm not judging you for it though, mang.

God forbid it's not because moisturized balls is the best feeling in the world.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

true that

look at this mongoloid denying himself such pleasure
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

I didn't say there weren't any good reasons to moisturize the fellas, just that his was poor.
Muhammad had dry balls (via the desert) and if the Muslims succeed in establishing their worldwide caliphate so will everyone else. #wakeupsheeple
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Have you ever put that powder on your balls? Insane.

Hot chocolate powder? Sounds kinky.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Only if you licked it off ; )

I'll go boil the kettle.
It's as if we Muslims stand in front of our televisions and applaud for what these guys have done.

But anyway, we Muslims are violent just because we are Muslims, not because some of us had a f-cked up youth, or because our parents are frustrated with their lives, not because some of us live in a cardboard box, not because all the attention goes to the nationality or religion of a culprit instead of the victim, etc..

No, it's just because the Qu'ran tells us to immigrate to the countries that hundreds of years upressed other countries (including ours) and to kill the people.
It's in our blood to live in ghetto's on welfare.

And don't you try to dissagree with me, that wouldn't be patriotic and very undemocratic.

British/Americunts killing children in Vietnam, Korea, Arabic countries, Afghanistan = DEMOCRACY

Some crack-addict guy who umplies to be a "muslim" killing some drum-guy-soldier = conspiracy of muslims to take over the world.

Maybe it's me
Last edited by AmirT at May 26, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart
I'll go boil the kettle.

You think you're just having a laugh but Tangle would let you do it.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
You think you're just having a laugh but Tangle would let you do it.

I bet he would as well. Proper huckle.