Who do you consider an inspirational figure?

Personally I consider Arnold Schwarznegger and inspirational guy. Almost everything he has done, he has been successful at through hard work. He became a millionaire at 22 through investments, became Mr Universe, had a successful acting career and became governor of California.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I'm currently reading the autobiography of James Wolfensohn, who was head of the World Bank from 1995 to 2005, and he seems like a stand up guy who's lived an amazingly full life.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Richard Branson.

Founder of hundreds of international companies, including a record company, an airline, a cellphone provider, and a spaceflight company. Had the fastest transatlantic boat crossing in 1986, first hot air balloon flight crossing of the Atlantic in 1991, fastest crossing of the English channel in an amphibious vehicle in 2004, and became the oldest person to kite surf across the English channel last year. Runs a philanthropic organization designed for furthering the cause of world peace with such distinguished members as Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, and of course, Richard Fucking Branson.

See that thing he's holding?

That's a model spaceship. A model of his spaceship.

Here's the real one that has actually gone to space:

And here's a picture of him kitesurfing with a naked supermodel on his back for good measure.

Nothing 'naughty' showing, completely rule-abiding

The photographer was the supermodel's boyfriend, who was completely okay with it.

He's also one of the 300 richest people in the world.

He's like Tony Stark from Iron Man, only real.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 26, 2013,
me
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Probably my dad.

Or Randy Rhoads.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Victor Wooten is my personal hero. For many reasons and not only for his amazing skill at his instrument.
Totally agree with Arnold Schwarznegger. Man is a huge inspiration for me.

I also like Matt Kroc. His approach to body building is pretty inspirational as well.

Seriously check this shit out: http://www.mattkroc.com/about-matt-kroc/
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 26, 2013,
Quote by huwford
Who do you consider an inspirational figure?

Personally I consider Arnold Schwarznegger and inspirational guy. Almost everything he has done, he has been successful at through hard work. He became a millionaire at 22 through investments, became Mr Universe, had a successful acting career and became governor of California.

He got there by lifting things.
Bobby Robson
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Devin Townsend, Adam Jones, and the dudes from Team Meat.

Quote by metaldud536
He got there by lifting things.

So the secret to success is picking things up and putting them back down?

That sounds about right.

Heck, that's the secret to success in Poker, as well.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 26, 2013,
All the dude(s) in The Joshua Garcias, Travis Ryan from Cattle Decap, my mother, and Charlie Chaplin. Dude was actually incredibly smart, and one of the first famous public atheists. If anyone ever gets a chance to see Limelight by him, check it out for sure.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Nile Rodgers

Born to a 13 year old mother, raised in squalor by drug addicts, went on to have his bands told they were "too black" to get a record deal, finally broke through with Chic, sold millions and millions of records, then went on to produce legendary records till the present.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
The founder of VICE: Shane Smith. He's got balls going into countries like North Korea, showing us the crazy shit that goes on. Very eye opening.
I am going to be a typical lefty and say George Orwell. A man of words, and action against Fascism and Totalitarianism.
Jean Luc Godard, guy was a complete beast and dedicated his whole life to his art, he had to give up friendships and marriages but he still revolutionised cinema and for me he is the greatest artist to have ever lived.
Quote by captainsnazz
Joshua Garcia
Quote by BledGhostWhite
All the dude(s) in The Joshua Garcias
Oh you guys. I'm nothing special. I put my pants on the same as everyone else.

Except my pants were specifically designed for me because I am Joshua Garcia so they're not really pants, but more like Joshua Garcia pants. But I put my Joshua Garcia pants on the same as everyone else, nonetheless.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Gordon Ramsay

came from a broken family, had his first career dream shattered after an injury, worked his ass off in restaurants, and now he has an empire.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by necrosis1193
Richard Branson.

l.

+1

Also:

& he's the spitting image of my father, just more blonde, srsly, I'd prove it if I didn't want you all perving on my dad.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Xiaoxi
Gordon Ramsay

came from a broken family, had his first career dream shattered after an injury, worked his ass off in restaurants, and now he has an empire.

oh yeah this too, pretty much any professional chef actually. some start from better places than others but you really have to work your ass off in the kitchen before you get anywhere
cat
arnold schwarzenegger is a terrible actor
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
his holiness Siddhartha Gautama and also Michael Scott
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Burgery
arnold schwarzenegger is a terrible actor

You're a funny man, Burgery.

That's why I'll kill you last.