Page 1 of 3
Last week I jammed with a 40 year old Norwegian.

He has a bit of his brain missing.
He smokes pot to calm down.
Doesn't like alcohol cuz it makes him angry.
He looks like a mad scientist.
Eats ribs everyday. Every. Day. In the same restaurant.
Quiet dude but very smart.
He also hates Norway.
He was in hospital for 11 years cuz he had a brain tumour.
Played drums like a riot.

Soundest kunt ever.

Your turn pit.
How many people have you jammed with? That guy doesn't sound like the coolest anything.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
How many people have you jammed with? That guy doesn't sound like the coolest anything.

He sounds pretty cool to me.

I`ve had boring band mates. Nothing interesting or anything.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've never played with anyone that could be considered even remotely cool. In my experience most non-professional musicians are dorks.
Quote by Gantz92
I've never played with anyone that could be considered even remotely cool. In my experience most non-professional musicians are dorks.

Agreed. The only cool jams were with a friend of mine who is a pro cellist.
myself
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Dude in my first band went on my Facebook account (when I had one), messaged my ex, pretending to be me, and said we should get back together. After he convinced her that we (they) were together, he used her for nudey pics. After he got a respectable collection of them, he (I?) broke up with her, and said we shouldn't talk anymore. I got the news the next morning, via a **** load of angry messages. Then I had to try and clear shit up and figure out what happened. He insisted that it was all cool, and he would smooth things out with her. Naturally, of course, I quit the band and haven't talked to him since. Any time I hear of local bands thinking of playing a show with him or even just jamming or hanging out, I tell them the story. He's a shitty musician, and I'm doing them a favour anyways. Plus, I like the feeling of sabotaging his social life.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite
Dude in my first band went on my Facebook account (when I had one), messaged my ex, pretending to be me, and said we should get back together. After he convinced her that we (they) were together, he used her for nudey pics. After he got a respectable collection of them, he (I?) broke up with her, and said we shouldn't talk anymore. I got the news the next morning, via a **** load of angry messages. Then I had to try and clear shit up and figure out what happened. He insisted that it was all cool, and he would smooth things out with her. Naturally, of course, I quit the band and haven't talked to him since. Any time I hear of local bands thinking of playing a show with him or even just jamming or hanging out, I tell them the story. He's a shitty musician, and I'm doing them a favour anyways. Plus, I like the feeling of sabotaging his social life.

He does sound like a really cool guy actually.
Me, legit.

My past band members have been pretty uncool. I guess I'm gonna temporarily replace the bassist though pretty soon, not looking forward even though I guess their drummer is pretty amazing now. He's also 25, so at least he probably won't be incredibly stupid and immature like the last one.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by willT08
What's a band?

xD
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by BledGhostWhite

Sounds like the most successful frape ever - and he sounds awesome.
Well this one time I was at practice with The Joshua Garcias and there was this guy just going completely insane and looked incredibly sexy, but later I discovered it turned out to be me at practice in the mirror.

So me.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
once i was in aweddingcover band band filling in for a guitarist for a monht while he went to new york for a funeral or something
the drummer was russian and had a really thick accent and i shit you not i never once saw him sober or miss a beat he was also a veteran of some war and would tell craz stories about wartime and would yell crazy tings during rehearsal like
"aahhh **** i forgot to pay the rent this month"

he also had part of his forearm missing
and was the best wingman ive ever seen
we got drunk on many occasions and hit on bridesmaid toghether

good times

might call him to jam one of these days
Quote by Gantz92
He does sound like a really cool guy actually.

Ikr?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I had a band where the guys were fun to play with generally. I can't think of any one-off jam with someone that was the best though.

Idk
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Pretty much everyone in my old band was cool except one prick who was so full of himself it wasn't even funny. He also was pretty dim.
My current rhythm guitarist, who somehow has put up with me through the various bands I've been in.

Plus, he's also a furry.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
My current rhythm guitarist, who somehow has put up with me through the various bands I've been in.

Plus, he's also a furry.

oh jesus **** what a loser
Last edited by Spaztikko at May 26, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
lol u no me so wel m8 oviesly i agre
doge was tha best bt i didnt want 2 menntion him cos i mis doge so much
it jus makkes me so sad hmu if u agre

i do agre im rely glad we r togeva in these tuf times yeh doge's fb page isnt even there anymor i am worried yeh
Quote by Spaztikko
oh jesus **** what a loser

Your just jealous because we furries are more awesome than you. When was the last time your swag raised money for charity?

Charity donations by year.
Last edited by Axelfox at May 26, 2013,
Quote by Axelfox
Your just jealous because we furries are more awesome than you. When was the last time your swag raised money for charity?

ahhhh shit
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Spaztikko
Did any of that go to places like the RSPCA by any chance?

Also your point is kinda stupid.

This is also the list of Charities Anthrocon supports.

Charity event summaries from past charity events:

Therapy Dogs - $2,200 (1997)
Whiskers - $3,200 (1998)
Great Valley Nature Center - $3,600 (1999)
National Greyhound Adoption Program - $6,500 (2000)
Reins of Life - $7,200 (2001)
Canine Partners for Life - $13,200 (2002)
Support Our Shelters - $8,300 (2003)
Forgotten Felines & Fidos - $7,200 (2004)
Greater Philadelphia Search & Rescue - $6,400 (2005)
Western Pennsylvania National Wild Animal Orphanage - $8,400 (2006)
Animal Friends - $7,608 (2007)
Pittsburgh Parrot Rescue - $13,154 (2008)
Animal Rescue League of Western PA Wildlife Rehabilitation Center - $8,992 (2009)
Fayette Friends of Animals - $12,849 (2010)
Toonseum - $11,522 (2011)
Hello Bully - $20,656 (2012)

Total: $140,981.
I assume they like the idea of wombats/marsupials for all the wrong reasons.

(random slow-motion voice) Foooooooooooooooor shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame (sla-a-a-ap)
Quote by Philip_pepper
He has a bit of his brain missing.

So if you look angry/distraught, does he seem to notice any difference or think there's a problem?

Quote by Philip_pepper
He looks like a mad scientist.

Noice.
Axel, don';t you find it a tad hypocritical for furries to donate to animal shelters, many of them distressed from past experiences in their lives?
Some guy named Joshua Garcia. Met up for a one time jam group. I still cry at night wondering if I'd ever get to jam with him again.
Quote by Spaztikko
Axel, don';t you find it a tad hypocritical for furries to donate to animal shelters, many of them distressed from past experiences in their lives?

Huh?
I'm pointing out the irony in furries donating to animal abuse shelters.

Because you think about ****ing them
Quote by Spaztikko

Here we go again, UG users using one cocksucker as a basis for their opinion of a group consisting of thousands of members.
Quote by Spaztikko

Dude, furry =/= zoophilia.

It has nothing to do with zoophilia,and many like me get offended by the comparison of furry to zoophilia.
Page 1 of 3