Poll: How do you like it?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you like it?
One after the other
43 81%
Swish it all about
10 19%
Voters: 53.
When eating an especially spicy meal before I got to thinking. When you're having a drink together with a meal, do you always chew and swallow the food and then drink the liquid, or do you use the liquid to wash the food down, blending both in your mouth?

I used to always do it separately, but as of recent months I've felt a great satisfaction in letting my drinks swish through whatever it is that I'm eating (with a few exceptions). A few years ago, I would've found it almost disturbing. How does the pit relate to this exciting means of combined beverage and food intake?
REGGIE
depends what i'm eating. if its like crackers or nuts then yeah i drink the liquid at the same time but if its something like fried chicken or anything spicy that isn't too texturey then its gross to wash it down with liquid.
I've never heard of people doing the second thing. That's just weird.

Nah. What I do is I mash my food into my drink and shake it vigorously until all my food is just one big liquidy liquid of deliciousness.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Might as well just drop your food in water and roll it if you're gonna do that.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Nah. What I do is I mash my food into my drink and shake it vigorously until all my food is just one big liquidy liquid of deliciousness.

Lord Garcia has spoken.
ayy lmao
Go get some custard creams and a glass of blackcurrant/orange squash. Mix in mouth.
People who drink when they still have food in their mouth should be exterminated.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I didn't know people made non-milk, non-cereal cereal in their mouths until now. Gross.
Last edited by AmalgamOfMeat at May 26, 2013,
If I'm starving I think I do the latter sometimes. It really doesn't ever taste gross.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
The only way I ever mix is if I'm eating pound-cake/Hawaiian bread with a glass of milk. The milk releases the flavor of the sugars in the bread, and it's just a heavenly experience.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
I just eat and then add liquid whenever I feel thirsty, usually milk. It could be either; it could be neither.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I'm a separate eater. Basically if I eat something, (aside from sandwiches oddly), I have to eat it separately. E.g if I am eating a salad, I will have all the lettuce, than all the cucumbers, than all the tomatoes etc. Or if I am having steak with potatoes, I have to have all the steak, then all the potatoes. So obviously, if I have a drink, I have to have all of it before continuing with my meal..

I think I have OCD (and not just the pedal!!)
Quote by Joshua Garcia

+1

That's sounds the kind of thing you might do to cover up the taste of shitty, dry food or or shitty, dry alcohol.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I always mix the food and the drink in my mouth and use it to wash the food down
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
if its just crappy whatever's lying around type of food I don't care, if I'm thirsty I'll drink while I'm eating or not if i'm not thirsty.

If it's really nice food that I have to appreciate with every single bite somewhere around the middle of the meal (if I'm not drinking water) I'll try a bit of whatever I'm drinking with the food

If it's too spicy I drink throughout my meal but the majority of water/whatever else is consumed at the end of the meal
cat
Water> rinse out flavour in mouth for next mouthful OR wet mouth after dry & salty foods

Wine> rinse out previous flavour OR prime tongue for flavour of next mouthful

Beer can fill both roles, depends on the meal.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by AmalgamOfMeat
I didn't know people made non-milk, non-cereal cereal in their mouths until now. Gross.

This. Unless it's cereal, peanut butter, or other things that go with milk, then that's just gross.

If I wanted chicken and rice to taste like orange juice or beer I'd just put them all in a blender and drink it.
I'm a fast eater so usually if I can feel everything building up in my throat I wash it own so I can eat more. If I still have drink left after the meal, I just chug it. I was never one to nurse drinks.. I don't know why, if I have a drink I have to straight up down the thing asap. It makes drinking alcohol hard.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

The only time I drink and eat is with brownies/cookies and milk.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.