Hi. Tonight I just realized that I do alternate picking with my wrist(which is fine I suppose) however I realized that along with my wrist my fingers are quite loose and also moving while I pick the strings. I tried keeping my fingers COMPLETELY motionless and just use my wrist(I use my forearm a tiny bit if I need to reach a string) and that technique seems to be more accurate.

In your opinion, are the fingers supposed to remain stiff if I am to rely on my wrist movement or must I allow them to move as well? Thanks!
I tend to rely on my wrist, so I always alternate pick by the bridge... I don't think your fingers should stay stiff unless you are really attacking the string, but not flying all over the place, so fairly firm.
Most players move their forearm to change strings in order to remain an even angle between pick and string. Don´t stiffen your fingers unless you want a special sound, as you want to minimize tension.
Thanks a bunch for your replies! I've got just one more concern: I realized that once bend my wrist backwards(Not fully though) I tend to pick with a much bigger accuracy and speed, however my wrist/forearm muscles feel a bit sore after a while. Does that mean I must change my angle immediately? It really ain't any pain that prevents me from playing, it's just that my wrist feels a bit "tight".
In your opinion, are the fingers supposed to remain stiff if I am to rely on my wrist movement or must I allow them to move as well? Thanks!

Personally I'd probably leave them loose unless they're hitting the strings and causing noise. Relaxation becomes a really big deal at higher tempos.

Does that mean I must change my angle immediately?

No idea, I have no experience of anyone in your situation. Just pay attention to what your body tells you and you should be fine.