Okay, so I need this message translated to German please. It is an informal message to an 18 year old German girl. I tried Google translate but I believe it attempts to translate things verbatim and things get lost in translation. I know I should avoid phrases and all that. I just want to convey the same message and have it sound perfectly normal to this girl. Anyways, bring on the trolling pit. I'll weed through 10 pages of garbage to find one helpful person. Thanks:

Hey! Welcome to the U.S. It's nice to finally meet you. I've been looking forward to it. So, you're single? You'll let me take you out the duration of your stay then? I realize we don't have much time but that's all the more reason to make the most of it. Oh, and either way I insist that you stay with my family and I. It's much cleaner and less chaotic. I live nearby and I'd be happy to drive you back and forth. I understand if you're uncomfortable getting separated from Sara but I still have plans to steal you away. A bit sumptuous but I promise I'll show you a good time. Any objections?

Make it sound good, re-word/phrase as necessary.
I don't think you know what sumptuous means

and you won't get that to not sound creepy
although, to be fair, you won't get much to not sound creepy in German
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
"Ich bin ein Vergewaltiger" should get your point across.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Hej! kkskldskczkxck US. sdjkskdskdskdksadkaskjd. askjdaskjdaskjdaskjdaskjdask singleschen? ajskjkasjuwhj sjdksj shd sj jsjdskjd sjkdskdj skdjskjd. Oh, skdjskajdaskdj skdjskdjskjdasd hasjdhasjdhas asjdhsjsjcxhjczxhcjh zjhxzx jzhxjzxhzjx zjxzjx obszeczschstrion?

you're welcome.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Wir sind uns im klaren, daß dieser Krieg ja nur damit enden könnte, daß entweder die germanischen Völker ausgerottet werden, oder das Judentum aus Europa verschwindet. Ich habe am 1. September 1939 im Deutschen Reichstag es schon ausgesprochen. daß dieser Krieg nicht so ausgehen wird, wie die Juden sich es vorstellen, nämlich daß die europäischen arischen Völker ausgerottet werden, sondern daß das Ergebnis dieses Krieges die Vernichtung des Judentums ist. Zum erstenmal werden nicht andere allein verbluten, sondern zum erstenmal wird diesesmal das echt altjüdische Gesetz angewendet: Aug' um Aug', Zahn um Zahn!

You're very welcome
Quote by damian_91
Hej! kkskldskczkxck US. sdjkskdskdskdksadkaskjd. askjdaskjdaskjdaskjdaskjdask singleschen? ajskjkasjuwhj sjdksj shd sj jsjdskjd sjkdskdj skdjskjd. Oh, skdjskajdaskdj skdjskdjskjdasd hasjdhasjdhas asjdhsjsjcxhjczxhcjh zjhxzx jzhxjzxhzjx zjxzjx obszeczschstrion?

you're welcome.

I swear you don't post enough any more.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Born Headless
So, you're single? You'll let me take you out the duration of your stay then? I realize we don't have much time but that's all the more reason to make the most of it. Oh, and either way I insist that you stay with my family and I.

I actually started translating, then came to this part, and realised that there is no way I could re-phrase this to make it sound good.
das shitintag crazinbrg
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hey, willkommen in den USA. Es ist schön, dich endlich zu treffen. Ich hab mich drauf gefreut. So, du bist Single? Dann lässt du dich bestimmt für die Zeit deines Aufenthalts einladen. Ich weiß, dass wir nicht viel Zeit haben, aber das ist ein Grund mehr das meiste daraus zu machen. Oh, und ich bestehe darauf, dass du bei meiner Familie und mir wohnst. Es ist viel sauberer und weniger chaotisch. Ich wohne in der Nähe und fahre dich gerne hin und her. Ich verstehe, wenn du nicht gern von Sara getrennt bist, aber trotzdem würde ich dich gerne entwenden. Ein wenig aufwendig, aber ich verspreche dir, dass wir eine gute Zeit haben werden. Irgendwelche Einwände?

I'm not quite sure about your use of sumptuous in this context but that should get your point across. Still creepy though.
Quote by LuckyLu

I'm not quite sure about your use of sumptuous in this context but that should get your point across. Still creepy though.

he meant presumptuous
Hey, willkommen in den USA. Es ist schön, dich endlich zu treffen. Ich hab mich drauf gefreut. So, du bist Single? Dann lässt du dich bestimmt für die Zeit deines Aufenthalts einladen. Ich weiß, dass wir nicht viel Zeit haben, aber das ist ein Grund mehr das meiste daraus zu machen. Oh, und ich bestehe darauf, dass du bei meiner Familie und mir wohnst. Es ist viel sauberer und weniger chaotisch. Ich wohne in der Nähe und fahre dich gerne hin und her. Ich verstehe, wenn du nicht gern von Sara getrennt bist, aber trotzdem würde ich dich gerne entwenden. Ein wenig aufwendig, aber ich verspreche dir, dass wir eine gute Zeit haben werden. Irgendwelche Einwände?

Some parts sound a little "translated", but everything is correct.
"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"
I was expecting way more false translations saying something other than what TS asked for. >_>
So I think you're asking for a miracle TS. I mean, you're not just asking for someone to translate that from German to English. That's like an awkward bot's sort of grammar and phrasing. I mean props for being ballsy enough for inviting the girl to leave her friend alone in a foreign land and stay with some dude at his parents' house, but you've got to sell it WAY better than that and you're putting all of that burdon on the translator.

Maybe you should just cool your jets and invite her to hang out and let you "show her around" while she's here. Let one thing lead to another, bro.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

Maybe you should just cool your jets and invite her to hang out and let you "show her around" while she's here. Let one thing lead to another, bro.

I have actually read the OP now and you seriously need to listen to this guy.
Just say "du hast schön Augen" it's worked for me while I've been in Germany.
Quote by DardySon
Just say "du hast schön Augen" it's worked for me while I've been in Germany.

Thank you, i have pretty eyes. wink wink.

Sometimes german is really similar to norwegian.
Is Sara ugly/fat? Is that why you want to separate them? Be honest, TS.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by desperatechris
Thank you, i have pretty eyes. wink wink.

Sometimes german is really similar to norwegian.

Du bist willkommen baby

(I am aware I probaby butchered that quite badly.)
Quote by MadClownDisease
How are you planning on taking this girl out when you can't speak the same language?

Rape and homocide are universal languages.
Quote by Hydra150
You're very welcome

I was literally gonna make the same exact post and had it ready and everything
Just cut to the chase.

Ich habe einer Schwanz. Du hast ein Muschi. Eins und eins ist zwei.
Check out my band Disturbed
obvious troll thread is obvious
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Hey! Welcome to the U.S. It's nice to finally meet you. I've been looking forward to it. So, you're single? You'll let me take you out the duration of your stay then? I realize we don't have much time but that's all the more reason to make the most of it. Oh, and either way I insist that you stay with my family and I. It's much cleaner and less chaotic. I live nearby and I'd be happy to drive you back and forth. I understand if you're uncomfortable getting separated from Sara but I still have plans to steal you away. A bit sumptuous but I promise I'll show you a good time. Any objections?

hallo! welcome in das america. es ist gut to finally meet sie. ich habe been macht das. so, sie sind ledig? sie will let me take sie out das time u be here then?

that'll be $20
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by LuckyLu
Hallo, willkommen in den USA. Es ist schön, dich endlich zu treffen Alte. Ich hab mich richtig drauf gefreut! So, du bist Single? Dann lässt du dich bestimmt für die Zeit deines Aufenthalts einladen um auch mal richtig hart zu ficken. Ich weiß, dass wir nicht viel Zeit haben so richtig geil zu vogeln, aber das ist ein Grund mehr das meiste daraus zu machen, weisst du? Oh, und ich bestehe darauf, dass du bei meiner Familie und mir wohnst, da koennen wir uns in ruhe ficken. Meine Eltern koennen uns zuschauen. Keine Sorge, die sind ganz ok. Es ist viel sauberer und weniger chaotisch wenn sie dabei sind. Ich wohne in der Nähe und fahre dich gerne hin und her um Kondome zu finden. Ich verstehe, wenn du nicht gern von Dieter Bohlen getrennt bist, aber trotzdem würde ich dich gerne entwenden. Ein wenig aufwendig, aber ich verspreche dir, dass wir eine gute Zeit haben werden da ich die DVD von Backdoor Sluts 9 gekauft habe. Irgendwelche Einwände?

Here, I made a few improvements.
Quote by Born Headless
Okay, so I need this message translated to German please. It is an informal message to an 18 year old German girl. I tried Google translate but I believe it attempts to translate things verbatim and things get lost in translation. I know I should avoid phrases and all that. I just want to convey the same message and have it sound perfectly normal to this girl. Anyways, bring on the trolling pit. I'll weed through 10 pages of garbage to find one helpful person. Thanks:

Bonjour! Ich America wunderbar! Es ist schön, endlich Geschlechtsverkehr mit Ihnen! Ich habe lange auf diesen Tag warten. Willst Du meinen Schwanz einzelne Dame? lassen Sie mich es Ihnen. Ich werde nicht sehr lange dauern, aber man wird nicht sowieso überlegen, wie klein mein Schwanz ist bemerken. Ich auch darauf, dass wir unsere Familien in der Aktion als gut, auch beteiligt sara (obwohl sie dick ist). Ich plane auch, Sie stehlen...

Einwände?