Hi I just recently bought what appears to be an ESP ltd cm1000qm. Problem is I got it really cheap and upon searching the Internet I can't seem to find one that's similar to mine and fear I might have gotten dooped. Mine doesn't have the flag like frets or the outline around the body and neck. It has esp pickups and tuning heads. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Wrong forum, bro
be sure to skim the forum descriptions before creating a thread
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
A "1000" LTD with "ESP" pickups? You've got one cool chinese guitar, TS. You did indeed get dooped, whatever that means..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Nope, there's no such thing. TS, you apparently just bought Ian the fox's signature LTD, it comes with a reverse killswitch and christmas tree pickups.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.

Yeah...either you gave us the wrong name or that guitar doesnt exist and you got screwed.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
you bought a m100qm.

sorry mate, they screwed you.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Hey, that's a pretty good wording. 'Duped' means tricked and decieved, so forth, can also be shorthand for 'duplicated'. If it wasn't spelt wrong it'd be really clever.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Still waiting on 'theguitarist' to do his/her job and close this thread!

It's a she.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Still waiting on 'theguitarist' to do his/her job and close this thread!

You can always tell when theguitarist is on the prowl because every other thread you see has that padlock sign on it.

That guy needs to see a doctor, pronto. That stick up his arse is gonna go sceptic if he's not careful.

That said, TS is a prat.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
You can always tell when theguitarist is on the prowl because every other thread you see has that padlock sign on it.

That guy needs to see a doctor, pronto. That stick up his arse is gonna go sceptic if he's not careful.

That said, TS is a prat.

Exactly.
Lol what did you pay like $12 for it? LTDs cost almost nothing and then one that was super cheap would have to cost next to nothing why would you pay $12 for a guitar TS what are you dumb or something?
Quote by FearMyLightning
Lol what did you pay like $12 for it? LTDs cost almost nothing and then one that was super cheap would have to cost next to nothing why would you pay $12 for a guitar TS what are you dumb or something?

wut
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by FearMyLightning

liek totally, dude, 1000 bucks is almost nothing.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Quote by damian_91

Why would you buy an LTD for $1000 if you can get a better built ESP for the same price?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Why would you buy an LTD for $1000 if you can get a better built ESP for the same price?

bcuz 2 mainstrem
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Quote by damian_91

Idk what ltds you're buying that cost $1000, but I can go buy an LTD from the guitar store for like $250.