Hey everyone,
A few days ago I restrung my Ibanez RG Prestige with a set of D'addario 10s, I was previously using Ernie Ball Cobalt Super Slinkys (9s) To compensate for the new set I adjusted the truss rod slightly and increases tension on the trem to make sure that set up was correct.
But now the G string constantly goes sharp when I use the trem and I am having to tune the guitar by the tuning pegs everyday where as I never had to when i was using the 9s.

Ideas?
Are you sure you locked the nut & string locks tight enough? Are any of the saddle screws slightly loose?
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Quote by DarthV
Are you sure you locked the nut & string locks tight enough? Are any of the saddle screws slightly loose?

Checked both, both are tight :S
Try flipping the middle locking nut saddle over. Turn it around 180 degrees basically. It might be that the strings created slight grooves, which are different depths and you've flipped it around when changing strings.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
Try flipping the middle locking nut saddle over. Turn it around 180 degrees basically. It might be that the strings created slight grooves, which are different depths and you've flipped it around when changing strings.

God I feel stupid now :p That was the exact problem, thanks a bunch bro
Quote by Dillonski
God I feel stupid now :p That was the exact problem, thanks a bunch bro

Haha, no problem. It's such an overlooked thing and it really shouldn't be an issue. Happens often with cheaper built systems. I always line mine up so I put them back in the right place when restringing
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
Haha, no problem. It's such an overlooked thing and it really shouldn't be an issue. Happens often with cheaper built systems. I always line mine up so I put them back in the right place when restringing

Cheaper built system? On Ibanez Prestige? ****, you can't trust nobody these days.