I have found a few sites but they are all just fender designs i want a floyd rose tremlo and something different from a fender since ive already got a strat and thats the only fender design i like.
Im not too worried about price (obviously within reason) but i would like a good kit that i can get a floyd rose on without the need for me to get power tools to modify the body
awesome stuff warmoth is an amazing site only downside is 600 with postage for just a neck and body. By the time im done it would probably be cheaper to just buy a professionally finished guitar.
Thanks for the links robbgnarly boyguitar has a few nice models and nicely priced. ill definitely ditch the pickups for some nice EMGs. They were way cheaper than i expected. just gotta hope they are set up well so the action wont be crazy high
Quote by d_ano
awesome stuff warmoth is an amazing site only downside is 600 with postage for just a neck and body. By the time im done it would probably be cheaper to just buy a professionally finished guitar.
Thanks for the links robbgnarly boyguitar has a few nice models and nicely priced. ill definitely ditch the pickups for some nice EMGs. They were way cheaper than i expected. just gotta hope they are set up well so the action wont be crazy high

You'll more than likely be setting the action yourself, and a fret job is generally a must, at least from the two kits I bought from BYOG. Good for the money, but don't expect it to just all fit together perfectly, I had to do some slight modifications to get everything perfect and the frets weren't terrible, but there were a few high ones that needed to be leveled off.