Anyone have one of those in their possession?? how does it measure up with an equal from Taylor, Tak. Martin or Gibson???
If you were going to buy an Epiphone AE guitar, I'd rather see you plunk down your cash on this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-masterbilt-dr-500mce-acoustic-electric-guitar

What was cool in 1966, may not be the cutting edge of today's tech.

The Lennon model doesn't have onboard electronics (? I don't think) just volume and tone. (from what I could gather real quick). Plus, its pickup is a humbucker, so the sound would likely lean a bit toward electric guitar.

It's laminated back and sides also. A signature instrument doesn't interest me personally. Your opinion and needs may of course, vary.

So, the Masterbuilt model has a 2 transducer pickup system, a cutaway, and is an all solid guitar. Just comparing Epiphone to Epiphone, if you could swing the extra money, I'd go with the Masterbuilt 500

BTW, are you actually expecting us to respond to each of these threads you've started about individual guitars? 'Cause for my part, I can say unequivocally, it's not happening
Last edited by Captaincranky at May 28, 2013,