So Pit, i'm a proud owner of a Marshall MG50.

Feel free to post your messages of love, for both me and my amp. However try to contain your jealousy!
This thread will have 3 kinds of replies:

1. Ironic/Sarcastic agreement

2. Dorky South Americans who will agree in all seriousness. Probably have either Metallica or Megadeth avatars

3. *reported*
PM me for newts
Wooowwww, that must be sooo great for you. You're right, I'm totally jealous.

It's muy bueno, pero yo tengo better Marshall cab. Muy bien por playing metallica \m/

*reported fggt*

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StewieSwan
2. Dorky South Americans who will agree in all seriousness. Probably have either Metallica or Megadeth avatars

Damian is the only dorky South American and he does not like Metallica, Megadeth, or MGs, so I don't think that that will happen.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I wish my ENGL savage was a Marshall MG instead.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
What about serious replies of admiration from well educated and well adjusted mature adults?
Quote by GonzoBeatz

Feel free to post your messages of love, for both me and my amp. However try to contain your jealousy!
I don't think you're mature enough to understand that nobody cares. So instead, I'll just accept your future apology from a more mature you in the future for thinking you're better than the Joshua Garcia.
Quote by GonzoBeatz
What about serious replies of admiration from well educated and well adjusted mature adults?
You're not mature enough for that either, dummy.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
for thinking you're better than the Joshua Garcia.

I am Joshua Garcia
Damn, I wish I had an MG. I'm jealous. Also all you hat34zzzzzz thinking their bad. Get an edjucashun. MGs are the shit. I had one and plugged my $12 LTD gitar in and it shredded up. I had the gain on maximum amount and the volum up too to get dat natural solid state distortion.
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
MGs sound best when you add some tubes, these are my personal favs:

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Tubes are nice, but is it a stereo amp?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Tubes are good.The only good sound a Marshall MG makes is being thrown out the window.
Quote by GonzoBeatz

You mean it is the best when you are on a budget and got one at a discounted price?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant