Quote by Erra93
Ometh, I know you dislike my praise, so I have actually have some criticism!

I don't dislike your praise at all my good man!
Quote by Erra93
Make it longer, it's like Strangers but not

I do not know Strangers so I don't really know how to compare to it. I'm gonna get stoned today and I might work on this, lets see.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Ometh
I don't dislike your praise at all my good man!

I do not know Strangers so I don't really know how to compare to it. I'm gonna get stoned today and I might work on this, lets see.

Good!
Now here's some strangers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bCRWeVfkos

It only resembles veeeery sliiiiightly, so yeah, but still, so yeah! Work on it!
Quote by Erra93
Good!
Now here's some strangers:
[stuff]lolwut[/stuff]

It only resembles veeeery sliiiiightly, so yeah, but still, so yeah! Work on it!

Lol to be honest I don't see any resemblance at all. I mean the first brake was a bit metalcore-ish and I thought you were refering to that lol, oh well.
I was aiming at a "prettier", higher register version of this:

I added an interlude thingy, dunno if I'm totally happy with it so tell me what you think
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
there are so many things about this i love and so few things that I dislike, in fact i dont really dislike anything about it. to provide critisism just for, provision's sake, I will say that I longed for a slightly more interesting bassline. but im really really into bass lines so its just kind of a preference thing. you rule dude.

edit: to expand on this, one of my favorite parts of this is the fade out, and how everything fades out before the drums do, and they go on solo just for a moment. its subtle, and its awesome.
Last edited by Thomasoman at Jun 1, 2013,
Quote by Ometh
Lol to be honest I don't see any resemblance at all. I mean the first brake was a bit metalcore-ish and I thought you were refering to that lol, oh well.
I was aiming at a "prettier", higher register version of this:

I added an interlude thingy, dunno if I'm totally happy with it so tell me what you think

Haha yeah, they're not really similar, my mind just makes the connection for some reason and the problem is the song I was actually thinking of isn't on YouTubez, and pretty much what I thought was similar was the intro anyway

I like the interlude, but I think it could be even better with a little more variation towards the end/second half of it!

And you should totally do this with bar 74: