Hi all,

Yesterday my Epiphone Les Paul fell from a height and ended up with a cracked/twisted neck like this:

My apologies for the bad picture, but is this worth repairing?

Cheers.
The pic is too small to actually seen the break.

But I would assume it is repairable. Go to the hardware store get a bottle of franklin Tite-bond original glue. put plenty of glue on/in the crack and clamp the neck really good. Leave the clamps on for at least 2 days
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
The pic is too small to actually seen the break.

But I would assume it is repairable. Go to the hardware store get a bottle of franklin Tite-bond original glue. put plenty of glue on/in the crack and clamp the neck really good. Leave the clamps on for at least 2 days

Click on the picture.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Click on the picture.

Yes TS it looks like it is fixable
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Agreeing it is repairable with a little glue. Make sure to get it clamped down well to avoid any nasty sharp edges.
tite-bond wood glue is best. make sure to spread open the crack and get the glue deep into the crack and clamp for 2 days. lite sanding and touch up paint and it should be good as new.
Thanks for the replies guys, here's a few more pictures of the damage.

Back of the neck:

Then either side of the neck.

I have insurance on all of my gear for this reason. sorry buddy, i think its beyond repair!!!!!!
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
I would be a little skeptical about fixing this one by yourself, especially if you are not comfortable with working on it. The neck crack looks fixable, but the thing that Serpentine mentioned scares me as well. That fretboard to neck is what makes me think you might want to have someone who knows what they are doing look at it.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Glue it, it´ll be alright. I´ve repaired a lot of guitars that were in worse shape than that.