I was sitting in my Jacuzzi the other night and got a little overheated. I keep it at about 110°, a few degrees warmer than what is recommended. Anyways, when I got out and chugged some cold water it took all of five seconds before I projectile vomited all over the place then got dizzy and fell down. All in all, it was a pretty cool experience, like being on drugs without being on drugs.

Go ahead and share your last puking story with us.
5 hrs on a hot beach working for a RedBull event, free RB made me projectile after 3 or so cans of the shitt and no food
Quote by whywefight
I haven't puked since I got clean six years ago

That is until I read that OP

Congrats to you. I quit drinking and drugs almost three years ago. Life is so much better with a clear head.
I haven't thrown up since June 29, 1980.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I haven't thrown up since June 29, 1980.

30+ years and you haven't been sick?
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
30+ years and you haven't been sick?

Quite a non-vomit streak, ended by a not-so-harmonious black and white cookie.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at May 28, 2013,
I had my graduation party not so long ago. I slept in my car, went to bed at around 7 in the morning I believe, even if can't really remember. At some point I wake up, open the door and throw up a bit (outside my car) then I look up and see one of my friends who says "classic" and proceeds to walk away
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I puked for the first time in years last week when I have a stomach virus. Lost five pounds, felt good.
One weekend a month or so ago I started to feel like I had a bad cold, so I took a bunch of cold medicine and went about my business. All of a sudden, my tonsils swelled to the size of tennis balls and I was unable to eat or drink much. As a result, I got dehydrated and spent all day one day dry heaving over the toilet. That's when I decided to get checked out (I thought strep throat).

Turns out it was mono. So that's cool.
I got sick last semester. I threw up a lot and I shit a lot. Not much else to say.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This one time I bought some super fire girl scout cookie wax and packed half a gram into my ganja chalice, I took a little hit, passed it to my GF, she lights it and the entire bowl catches fire. After about 15 seconds of trying to fan the bowl out, my GF decides to stop hitting it... she smoked all of my wax! She looks at me coughs and turns right and pukes for days. She nearly had a seizure lolol I felt bad though, she must have been way way way too high. She smoked half a gram of wax in one hit. Iv never puked from weed before, but that must have sucked.
Last time I puked (3 years ago) was from doing 18 grams of magic mushrooms brewed into a crazy black tea. I was already feeling ill from my lunch that afternoon, the mushrooms didn't help. Puked, was instantly ripped out of my tree but felt better. Went to flush the toilet saw my puke and puked again. Morale of the story, don't do 18 grams of shrooms, NOTHING good will come of it.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
I was sitting in my Jacuzzi the other night and got a little overheated. I keep it at about 110°, a few degrees warmer than what is recommended. Anyways, when I got out and chugged some cold water it took all of five seconds before I projectile vomited all over the place then got dizzy and fell down. All in all, it was a pretty cool experience, like being on drugs without being on drugs.

Go ahead and share your last puking story with us.

To be fair, that doesn't sound like praying to the porcelain god as much as just exorcising on the tile floor.
REGGIE
Quote by Masquirina
Turn down the jacuzzi Your Royal Highness.

Hell, I keep my swimming pool at 90°! You want nothing to do with my utility bill!
Quote by guitarxo
2 days ago cuz period. I puke every time I get mine.

Ok, you're a girl. We get it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
About a year and a half ago when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. A combination of the drugs and blood ingestion made me puke. Stopped taking the drugs and the puking stopped, but I was in agony for about a week.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I got sick last semester. I don't remember what it exactly was but I'm assuming it was something I ate. I had a splitting headache all day, it became so annoying I couldn't have the lights on. I took a nap then woke up and for the next half hour I was in a bathroom stall looking down at the toilet, doing that thing where you take shallow breaths right before you puke, just staring into the toilet. Finally after a while I coughed and I puked for a good while.

It became funny because my roommate walked in to the stall next to me and was making comments each time I puked. I felt much better afterwards.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Last real bad time was getting food poisoned by kfc well over a year ago.

Liquid shits, vomit, shivers, abdominal pain and surprise poop. Best time of my life.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Last real bad time was getting food poisoned by kfc well over a year ago.

Liquid shits, vomit, shivers, abdominal pain and surprise poop. Best time of my life.

Wow, same experience with KFC about 7 years ago.
The last time i threw up was about 16 hours ago. Too much beer.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
The last time i threw up was about 16 hours ago. Too much beer.

You cant drink to much beer.
Quote by Hydra150

I was hoping someone would quote this...look to the cookie Elaine
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by desperatechris
You cant drink to much beer.

You can when you started drinking at noon and didn't stop till midnight haha.
Sail upon the open skies
cough syrup is the bane of my digestive system
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Aint puked in a while, but last night I had a cold so bad I was close to passing out.
Quote by angusfan16
You can when you started drinking at noon and didn't stop till midnight haha.

The best binge last about 12 hours

I once started drinking 4 in the afternoon and stopped 9 the next day. Damn i was tired
About a month ago. I thought going to bed when hammered meant that you would just sleep through until the morning and sober up.

Turns out, vomit waits for no man, and I had my beeriod brewing, so I got up in the middle of the night to take Mohammed to his swimming lesson, then chundered all over my genitals.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
chundered

this word still amuses me greatly

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at May 28, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
this word still amuses me greatly

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU

It's still said non-ironically around here
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Hydra150
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
this past NYE at my buddies house
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I got food poisoning this semester from eating a burrito during late night hours from my schools cafeteria. My school is ranked #1 out of all New Yorks state universities for food.
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
I got a really bad case of food poisoning from undercooked chicken. The same night I ate it I woke up at around 2 A.M. and vomited 3 times in about 5 minutes. Then I throw up some more in the morning. Then I was stuck in bed for about 2 weeks.