Page 1 of 2
I've been laughing my a-s off at this for fifth time, and I decided I need to share it with somebody. Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

Do you feel touched by this question of destiny?
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Oh Christ, this is fantastic. This is slaying me.

I found this little gem in the related videos, which made me do that wheezy kind of laugh you can only ever achieve when you find something so funny it incapacitates you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o2oZWpqtNi4

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
wow the manson videos are older than i am

those were around back when people still said "epic" and "fail" like 6 years ago
modes are a social construct
Would they just free this guy already so he can get his own talk show?
It's a process, not an event.
Goddamn those assholes who think that just because they have seen something it automatically means that the whole world knew about it 15 years ago.
Sincerely, fuck you. You are a bunch of pretentious farts.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Goddamn those assholes who think that just because they have seen something it automatically means that the whole world knew about it 15 years ago.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Charles Manson is cool like Pol Pot.
Fuck him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by BeefWellington
Oh Christ, this is fantastic. This is slaying me.

I found this little gem in the related videos, which made me do that wheezy kind of laugh you can only ever achieve when you find something so funny it incapacitates you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o2oZWpqtNi4

Full version is actually pretty poetic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

i don't blame you for missing it, you probably weren't alive 15 years ago
modes are a social construct
atwa
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Hail

lT BEGlNS
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Hail

Ouch someone call the emergency room we got a third degree burn victim here!

Edit: Put his craziness aside Manson is a freaking genius, how many people do you know can convince other people to murder people? A part of me thinks he shouldn't have been sentenced to so much time because he didn't actually kill the people himself, but its probably safer for the general public that he is locked up. I've seen a lot of interviews with him and some are effing crazy and others are pretty deep. Anyone else know that he became a millionaire by selling paintings from his jail cell and he also has a pretty big selling book. He was denied parole in April 2012 because he told one of his psychologists that "he is a very dangerous man".
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Last edited by ne14t at May 28, 2013,
Honestly, he sings beautifully. What a shame someone can become a Batman villain.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by ne14t
Ouch someone call the emergency room we got a third degree burn victim here!

Edit: Put his craziness aside Manson is a freaking genius, how many people do you know can convince other people to murder people? A part of me thinks he shouldn't have been sentenced to so much time because he didn't actually kill the people himself, but its probably safer for the general public that he is locked up. I've seen a lot of interviews with him and some are effing crazy and others are pretty deep. Anyone else know that he became a millionaire by selling paintings from his jail cell and he also has a pretty big selling book. He was denied parole in April 2012 because he told one of his psychologists that "he is a very dangerous man".

I think the fact he was able to make people kill for him makes him worse, he was the leader and his 'family' were the soldiers. The only difference between his family and the likes of Al Qaeda was scale, and Manson's intentions were to start a war between black and white people.

I've read a few books about him and he's a straight mad man and should never ever be released. But his interviews are lulzy.
I don't think I'll ever understand this "edgy" love for Manson. Dude is a cunt
Quote by WCPhils

Manson's good at pseudo-intellectual sounding soundbites, of course the internet loves him.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Manson's good at pseudo-intellectual sounding soundbites, of course 4chan loves him.

fix'd
Quote by WCPhils

it's not edgy and it's not a 'love.' it's an interest in a man who probably won't be forgotten for a long time.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Todd Hart
Manson's good at pseudo-intellectual sounding soundbites, of course the internet loves him.

This.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
itt: arrogant pseudo-intellectuals projecting their pseudo-intellectualism unto others
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
itt: arrogant pseudo-intellectuals projecting their pseudo-intellectualism unto others

Nice pseudo-post, pseudo-fag.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Nice pseudo-post, pseudo-fag.

I'll pseudo-karate chop your pseudo-ass right down the pseudo-anus.
Quote by Skullivan
I'll pseudo-karate chop your pseudo-ass right down the pseudo-anus.

Psuedo-gasp!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by WCPhils

people who've done very terrible things are usually interesting because of it. it's why 70% of the history channel is about hitler. plus, he lived through his deed, unlike say, jim jones, so we get to hear the real live ramblings of a deranged racist after the fact.

it's also worth noting that perhaps what allowed manson to accrue such a following is what allows him to have this kind of iconic position in our nation's history.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
people who've done very terrible things are usually interesting because of it. it's why 70% of the history channel is about hitler. plus, he lived through his deed, unlike say, jim jones, so we get to hear the real live ramblings of a deranged racist after the fact.

it's also worth noting that perhaps what allowed manson to accrue such a following is what allows him to have this kind of iconic position in our nation's history.

Not to mention he's somewhat similar to The Joker, and we all know how wet internet kiddies get over him.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I wet my jimmies at just his mention.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Eastwinn
people who've done very terrible things are usually interesting because of it. it's why 70% of the history channel is about hitler.

Pssh, 70% of the History channel is Pawn Stars.

That reminds me, new episodes of Counting Cars and American Restoration on tonight.
Quote by Todd Hart
Not to mention he's somewhat similar to The Joker, and we all know how wet internet kiddies get over him.

that's actually a really good point. the joker gets his way and puts down anyone who tries to stop him (nerds love that) but by using clever tricks and charismatic prowess (nerds don't lift so they can't use real violence). charles manson is a near perfect embodiment of that.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

It's not that I don't think he's interesting. Most of those types of guys are

What I meant to say is I don't get the whole "he should be freed" (not really this thread I'm talking about. just the internet in general) unless that is all sarcasm that is just going over my head.
Stop projecting
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Page 1 of 2