Does a thread on a song I wrote belong in Lyrics/Songwriting or Original Recordings?

Question is in the title. If I shot a crappy video of my singing/playing it with my tablet to upload for feedback, which subforum does it belong in? It is definitely not a well-recorded song... Thanks!
Original recordings thread.

You could post the lyrics in S & L.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Why not ask this question in either one of those forums, rather than in the one you know is definitely wrong?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at May 28, 2013,
Actually, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to message an admin on questions as to where a thread belongs. Keep that in mind, next time.

But yes. I would guess original recordings. I think with the Lyrics/Songwriting forum, its main focus is just that. More for lyrics and songwriting. But with the original recordings, you're not as limited.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 28, 2013,
my brother edited that lawnmower into my post
I don't know why
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Did you just now notice?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line