Anyone ever try or own this midel? how does it measure up to playaqbility, 'bassy' sound to a Tak, Taylor, Martin, etc etc
i had this exact guitar. i was head over heels in love with it for a time. it was my first solid wood acoustic. if i recall correctly its low end overpowered everything else. not in a horrible way, but definitely very noticeable when you a/b tested it with higher end guitars. it doesn't measure up to a martin or most taylors, but for the price it's a great value. i'd buy another one. wish i hadn't sold mine actually...would be an ideal campfire guitar.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
I own the non a/e model. I can't really make the comparisons you've requested because there aren't any Martins or Taylors in its price range and I've never played a comparative Takamine.

All in all, it's a good guitar. Very competitive with other guitars in the same price range.