I always kid that I would love to open a Tim Hortons in Scotland. Mainly because Tim Hortons is the dankest shit ever and superior to anything else out there as far as fast food is concerned.

But on a serious note, I have been thinking about it and had a read through things.

Some franchises ask for 5% of the money you make. Doesn't sound too bad, but that's after paying income taxes, paying employees, etc, etc.

I'm actually thinking about opening an optical franchise at some point. Maybe.
What the hell is a Tim Hortons??
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I first thought it was a Scottish Greggs
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I cannot give Tim Hortons too much credit. Very overrated. Their coffee is not only sub-par, but usually not even hot. And most of the people that work there can barely speak english so your order will probably be wrong. Not to mention the lengths people go to for that shit, the one by my work usually has 25 cars in the drive thru in the morning.
Quote by Redsectoreh
I cannot give Tim Hortons too much credit. Very overrated. Their coffee is not only sub-par, but usually not even hot. And most of the people that work there can barely speak english so your order will probably be wrong. Not to mention the lengths people go to for that shit, the one by my work usually has 25 cars in the drive thru in the morning.

Good thing most Brits don't know good coffee from shit coffee.
Quote by captainsnazz
Most Brits would inform you that coffee is for benders though.

Then allow me to bend erry day.
Quote by Philip_pepper

Every town in Canada has at least one of them.

Not every town, but you can find one at least 15 minutes away from every town.
My mother has wanted to open a Little Caesars for a while and if I had the money, I'd totally do it. They aren't the best pizza in the world but they make lots of money and I've never seen one not busy.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Yeah i saw tons of Hortons when i was in holiday in Canada.Never tried it tho but if they was one in Glasgow i would give it a go.Follow your dream Philip Pepper.
Tim Hortons are everywhere in Columbus.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Redsectoreh

coffee is never cold, never had someone barely speak english, & they can knock through a 25 car line in no time. the coffee isnt amazing but its cheap & inoffensive, pretty much everyone can drink it black and enjoy it to a certain degree.
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at May 29, 2013,
Quote by Philip_pepper
I always kid that I would love to open a Tim Hortons in Scotland. Mainly because Tim Hortons is the dankest shit ever and superior to anything else out there as far as fast food is concerned.

Tims could be better than anything in Scotland? Do they also eat off the ground over there?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
coffee is never cold, never had someone barely speak english, & they can knock through a 25 car line in no time. the coffee isnt amazing but its cheap & inoffensive, pretty much everyone can drink it black and enjoy it to a certain degree.

If it's not amazing, then why bother? Haven't you people hear of buying your own percolator and brewing it yourself with good quality coffee grounds? (That Folgers or other stuff that's been sitting in a warehouse for a year doesn't count, fyi. And yes, I'm a coffee snob.)
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If it's not amazing, then why bother?

I could ask your girlfriend that question.
Outback Steak house and i'd pretend to be Australian.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'd love to bring something from the West over into China that they don't have. If I remember correctly they didn't have Taco Bell when I was there last, and they most definitely don't have Noodles & Co.

And being a Food Industry Management major and a Chinese minor, I could maybe do that at some point, lol
I would love to own a food joint of some respect and for that reason if I was going to do it I would rather do it with my own ideas than someone else's, so nope.
SMILE!
Quote by severed-metal
I could ask your girlfriend that question.

Bravo.
I'd bring Pollo Tropical up north. Floridabros know.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

It's definitely a regional thing. I mean you're from Toronto, big city and everyone is probably moving as fast as possible to go commute. I can see them being on top of that.

I'm from a reasonably populated town in Alberta. A majority of the workers at most fast food establishments here are from the Philippines, so they don't know the best english. I have heard that the working conditions are absolutely abysmal for them and that they get treated like crap. Not to mention they have rig pigs (plenty of them) breathing down their necks all day. Huge lack of motivation.

I'll go there if I can get a quick coffee in under 5 minutes but I tend to avoid that place as much as I can.
Did you just use the word "dankest" non-sarcastically? Guess I know not to take you seriously now.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Redsectoreh
It's definitely a regional thing. I mean you're from Toronto, big city and everyone is probably moving as fast as possible to go commute. I can see them being on top of that.

I'm from a reasonably populated town in Alberta. A majority of the workers at most fast food establishments here are from the Philippines, so they don't know the best english. I have heard that the working conditions are absolutely abysmal for them and that they get treated like crap. Not to mention they have rig pigs (plenty of them) breathing down their necks all day. Huge lack of motivation.

I'll go there if I can get a quick coffee in under 5 minutes but I tend to avoid that place as much as I can.

I also live in Alberta, and that is true about the Filipino workers because they're cheap and work reasonably hard. I can't say they've ever messed up my order, but they live in housing that is provided by them by the company and there isn't much of a difference between their working conditions and the other employees of Tim Hortons.

Their English isn't that great, but honestly, they work way harder than whiteys.
Quote by JustRooster
Did you just use the word "dankest" non-sarcastically? Guess I know not to take you seriously now.

I just wanna be in with the kids damnit!
Quote by Thrashtastic15

this

it's not the best coffee out there but in terms of bang for your buck, it's up there. their iced cappuccinos are pretty cool too. i don't eat their food very much but the chicken salad sandwich was really good that 1 time i had it.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If it's not amazing, then why bother? Haven't you people hear of buying your own percolator and brewing it yourself with good quality coffee grounds? (That Folgers or other stuff that's been sitting in a warehouse for a year doesn't count, fyi. And yes, I'm a coffee snob.)

Convenience? Probably convenient to never get coffee from somewhere other than your home if you are a shut-in. Congrats I guess.
i will not submit to the capitalist war machine

unless of course it's cash money, in which case a compromise could be made in the interest of me
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.