First off, the thread title might suggest I am cocky but I can assure you that was just to get your attention. (cocky & period all in one post, ironic) Anyway, my name is Josh and I am the lead singer/songwriter of Thoughts Are Nuclear. If you like upbeat rock anthems with substance (Queens Of The Stone Age, 30 Seconds To Mars, Switchfoot) then give me just a second of your time and check us out. We are fresh to the alternative scene and really need any support we can get, our EP just dropped yesterday. You can check us out here: Thoughts Are Nuclear EP

If you dig what you hear please add us: Facebook page
Last edited by RentalMEtard at May 29, 2013,
Why would you not want to miss a girl's period? I think you are confused
Sounds pretty sweet man. The singer sounds like a total gimp though.
JUST KIDDING. Vocals can make or break and yours pretty good.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I quite like this Not entirely sure about vocals, but they definitely aren't bad.
Also, possibly the first time I have heard QOTSA and Switchfoot being compared to each other :P
Compared to some of the review comments on the site, I will take everything said so far as a huge compliment. I really appreciate it guys, favorite track?

(Oh and Powersurge213, yeah your right. That comparison is like comparing apples to machine guns. Guess I should have specified them as influences)
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
What if I'm trying to miss my period? Maybe I want to get pregnant. YOU DON'T KNOW ME BITCH!

Anyway, I dig it. Pretty cool stuff.

My apologies, I do not mean to cum in the way of you not getting Prego. (Glad your feeling it, thanks)
This kind've music isn't really my thing, but I can tell that y'all are good at what you do. I'm sure there's a large market for this. Keep it up, man.
Quote by Bazz22
This kind've music isn't really my thing, but I can tell that y'all are good at what you do. I'm sure there's a large market for this. Keep it up, man.

Bazz22, much respect and thanks for the encouragement.
Quote by Fuchan
Why would you not want to miss a girl's period? I think you are confused

because it could mean she's pregnant lol. most young musicians aren't looking for that.

as far as this bands video is concerned it's pretty cool, but their sound is too familiar..especially with the style of voice he has even if he can sing.