Poll: Is Georgey a modern day Nero?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Georgey a modern day Nero?
Yes
14 37%
No
5 13%
Get a life, TS
19 50%
Voters: 38.
Hello UG.

After conducting intensive research scanning documents from thousands of years ago and hacking into CIA computer systems I have learned the truth that George Walker Bush is in fact a modern-day reincarnation of the sadistic emperor of Ancient Rome, Nero.

For a start, let's look at their history.

Both were heirs to a political dynasty. George W. Bush took over for his dad and Nero took over for his stepdad Claudius. Coincidence? I think not.

Another reason is that they both became rulers through unlawful means. It is a widely accepted fact that Georgey rigged the election while Nero's own mother POISONED THE PREDECESSOR OF NERO!

And while a city burned, both leaders DID NOTHING! THEY DAWDLED WHILE THEY'RE MINIONS WERE SPLUTTERING FROM SMOKE! In America's case, this was 9/11 when Obama Bin Laden flew planes into the Twin Towers. Bushmeister was reading a book to children when he was informed that this happened. Did he take immediate action? NO! HE CONTINUED READING WHILE THE NATION WAS ON THEIR KNEEEES!!

For Nero, this was during the Great Fire of Rome (which some believed he caused. Just like 9/11). While the flames engulfed the wooden houses of Rome, it is known that Nero was standing on a rooftop singing and playing his Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade through a custom Peavey VYPYR 20W amp.

To add to my argument, both men were hated by the general population. Everyone wanted to get rid of Nero, and everyone wanted to get rid of George. But were they able to? NO!

These two men were hungry for power. They wanted more and more and more. They wanted to conquer the world, and they would get rid of anybody that stood in their way. THEY SLAYED THE INNOCENT IN COLD BLOOD!! But their attempts to gain total authority failed. Nero committed suicide as there was a hitlist on him. George was made a mockery of by the minds that weren't brainwashed by the Babylon system.

PHYSICAL LOOKS:

It has also come to my attention that these two men share the same physical traits. We'll start with the hair:

As we can see in the above examples, these men both possess the same slightly-curly locks. The kinds that only a tyrant would have...Hmmm. Seems suspicious? I think so.

And now we look at their noses:

(Notice their prominent ears too). Here we see that these noses are both skinny, yet strangely untrustworthy.....

And lastly, we look at my most favourite feature-the eyes:

Take in at how the eyes both have that same shiny blue colour. They twinkle in the moonlight. And they stare right into your soul, as if they're trying to use you AS A DRONE FOR THEIR OWN BENEFITS!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE! OPEN YOUR EYES AT HOW YOUS LET A TYRANT RULE AN INNOCENT COUNTRY!!!! WE MUST FIGHT BACK AGAINST THIS BUSHWICK SYSTEM!

REAL EYES REALISE REAL LIES!!
Don't see what this has to do with Robert De Niro.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Holy **** that's a lot of words.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Obama started 9/11.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Who's going to tell him Georgey isn't president any more?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
GW is the best comedian to grace the Presidency so suck dicks TS.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
In other words, Bush now has a 47% approval rating after people looked back on how he handled his presidency. That's up from 22% when he left office in 2009. He's chillin.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at May 29, 2013,
Quote by Jostry
In other words, Bush now has a 47% approval rating after people looked back on how he handled his presidency. That's up from 22% when he left office in 2009. He's chillin.

BABYLON IS BRAINWASHING THE INNOCENT!
Talk about lust for power and getting rid of those in the way. How about the IRS scandal going on, or the spying on journalist e-mails, authorized by the justice department. Part of nixons impeachment was related to the IRS. Oh yeah, and now with obamacare the IRS will enforce the health insurance mandate. I feel comfortable with that. Sounds like some serious "progressive"/ communist tactics to me. There is no one there republican or democrat that is looking out for you. Unless you happen to work for a lobbying group or mega-corporation.
TS = Modern day zero
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by pushingthrough
Talk about lust for power and getting rid of those in the way. How about the IRS scandal going on, or the spying on journalist e-mails, authorized by the justice department. Part of nixons impeachment was related to the IRS. Oh yeah, and now with obamacare the IRS will enforce the health insurance mandate. I feel comfortable with that. Sounds like some serious "progressive"/ communist tactics to me. There is no one there republican or democrat that is looking out for you. Unless you happen to work for a lobbying group or mega-corporation.

Quote by pushingthrough
They shall come like sheep to the slaughter. Progressivism=marxism for the new mellenia

Quote by pushingthrough
Trust us. we know whats best for you.

Quote by pushingthrough
Dont fret precious I'm here, Step away from the window. Go back to sleep........

you know you can put this in one post... ****ing 09er idiot
Quote by pushingthrough

Maybe Obama is like Caligula, he was even worse than Nero right?