I've been listening to this song for weeks and I really want to learn how to play it, but I can't figure out the third chord! Also I think the guitar in the recording is slightly out of tune. They're a pretty unknown band but the music is spectacular. The song is "we found two dead swans and filled their bodies with flowers (acoustic)" by teen suicide.

Thanks to anyone that's willing to help!
I could totally try to help! What is he tuned to?

EDIT: And what are the chords you have so far?
Last edited by megapenguin at May 30, 2013,
I'm tuned to drop C# right now, and yeah he does sound like he's a little out of tune because he's definitely lower than me but I don't think he's a full semitone lower. o: I'm getting F-A#-F-B# so far, because I don't think that's right because you wouldn't slide from an F to an A# and I definitely hear a slide there. Haha. I'll keep trying.
Quote by bumpin
I've been listening to this song for weeks and I really want to learn how to play it, but I can't figure out the third chord! Also I think the guitar in the recording is slightly out of tune. They're a pretty unknown band but the music is spectacular. The song is "we found two dead swans and filled their bodies with flowers (acoustic)" by teen suicide.

Thanks to anyone that's willing to help!

If this is the chord you're talking about it's g#7, the guitar is tuned half step down so it's

D#||-------||
A#||--1----||
F#||--0----||
C#||--2----||
G#||--0----||
D#||-------||