daveblackcat
10 IQ
A recent ad for a Henri Oiseua prototype number 4 of 12 in America. As a totally none guitar player I have number 8 of 12. Just got me thinking where are the other 10. Quick details are they were made and giving to professional musicians to launch the company based on exact replicas of a Gibson ES175. Mine was giving to Jazz guitarist Andreas Oberg. I aquired it around 2007. The company lasted about 2 years, by reports found they are excellant quality instruments.
Apologies if this is in the wrong section only new to the forum.
FatalGear41
War Mastiff!!!
130 IQ
The Henri Oiseua guitars were never a big seller. They were supposed to have been of high quality, though I have never seen one. I believe almost all of them were sold in the U.K. and in Europe. If any made it to the U.S.A., I haven't heard of it. The "missing" guitars are no doubt in private hands or sitting in music shops somewhere in the U.K. and/or Europe. I don't know if they still make guitars. They had some sort of arrangement with Takamine for a while; how much overlap there was in production between the two, I don't know. Strangely, the company still makes guitar picks:

http://www.vintage-strings.co.uk/guitar-picks/
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
daveblackcat
10 IQ
Good spot and link on the picks by Fatalgear41. I spoke with the owner and he was involved in the set up of the company. Number 1 of 12 is still in his possesion and can be seen on the web page showing guitars inside the shop.
Thanks (9 to find)