This is why, if you believe that babies being hurt is bad, baby licenses wouldn't be a terrible thing.
Cool...

Nobody puts baby in the freezer.

What's the best thing about dead baby jokes?

They never get old.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at May 30, 2013,
She then left the trailer and alerted the neighbors

Aaaah...

Also, is that guy wearing a bullet-proof jacket in court?
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Aaaah...

This is exactly what i came to post
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Aaaah...

I believe that is him.
Putting your own daughter in the freezer. That's cold.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Bloody hell, it doesn't really explain the broken arm and leg...

Even without the baby-in-the-freezer thing, it's still messed up.
Imagine being a 6 week old baby and having a broken leg and arm. ****ing trailer trash.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Bit late to freeze your sperm there, mate...
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
When the cops saw him they were probably saying "FREEZE!"

Ah but seriously, this is snow joke. You can see by the polaroid picture that this man was suffering from a coldsore which could have driven him to commit this cold-blooded act.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Aaaah...

Perhaps there were threats to his life from the public?
There is nothing left in the world to be disgusted at, we have transgressed upon each and every conceivable moral standard.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
There is nothing left in the world to be disgusted at, we have transgressed upon each and every conceivable moral standard.

False. Obviously he was freezing it to store it. Freezers are for food, yes?
Why is no one putting a freezer in a baby?
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by slash_GNR666
Cool...

Nobody puts baby in the freezer.

What's the best thing about dead baby jokes?

They never get old.

holy shit i just got this now

this thread is amazing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at May 30, 2013,
anyone that's been familiar with the internet for a few years and is still not completely desensitized to this kind of stuff deserves a medal
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
anyone that's been familiar with the internet for a few years and is still not completely desensitized to this kind of stuff deserves a medal

You don't care?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
You don't care?

not that i don't recognize that this is a terrible thing, it just fails to hit me emotionally. i hear about this sort of stuff all the time
Quote by korinaflyingv
inb4 psych 101 kids diagnose me as a psychopath
Quote by korinaflyingv
He thought he broke it, and was attempting his hand at cryogenics. Or cannibalism. Mmmm, baby, the other white meat.
Quote by Duv
Oh, and for resonance just play unplugged and see if it's loud. And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.
Nothing on the internet bothers me, except images of harming animals. Stories don't bother me at all.
Quote by RealUnrealRob
Nothing on the internet bothers me, except images of harming animals. Stories don't bother me at all.

Not images of harming humans?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by desperatechris
Maybe it was Dolan?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
This kinda shit hits me because I have children and a baby currently...Although not as small as this baby, it really ticks me off. If the baby is upsetting him he should have put her in the damn crib and left the room...change her, feed her, then ****in ignore her afterwards if you have too!

aint that damn difficult!

CPS aint gonna come knocking on your door if you did all you could do and let her cry it out!
Quote by Burgery

When do I get it and where do I have to go to get it?

This kinda shit hits me because I have children and a baby currently...Although not as small as this baby, it really ticks me off. If the baby is upsetting him he should have put her in the damn crib and left the room...change her, feed her, then ****in ignore her afterwards if you have too!

This all the way. My daughter is only 7 months old and I couldn't imagine doing anything close to what this guy did to her. As a parent it's your job to comfort and protect your children. If this guy gets off, he's gonna be killed. When he gets convicted, he'll get killed anyway so the world is gonna be rid of one more douchebag.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
This story gave me chills.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE